It's not too early...!

• Seamstress
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Sew much fabric, sew little time
  • Thank Yous: 1
07 Jul 2008 22:07 - 08 Jul 2008 07:59 #1 by Seamstress (Seamstress)
It's not too early...! was created by Seamstress (Seamstress)
...to start thinking about fall and winter cloaks, capes and other costume clothing needs!  I know we're all sweltering right now, but, as a teacher, I have some time on my hands this summer and some really nice pieces of fabric -- wool, tapestry, brocades, and other "heavy" fabrics -- as well as yardage of faux fur (it looks pretty realistic though, I must say), as well as some real fur trim  pieces ("old" collars and cuffs).  I also have fabric for vests, skirts, shirts, pants for gypsies, elves, and others.

Father Edmund (aka Geezer) usually has some of my pieces to sell at marketfair.  I've also been knitting hats, socks, and scarves, so keep an eye out at his table for woolens for your nose and toes as the weather gets cooler!

I try to keep my prices reasonable, and I am also more than willing to let you wear it while you pay for it.  Feel free to pm me or email me at   I'll be away on vacation (and won't have much internet access) from July 22 to Aug 5.  Thanks for keeping me sewing, as I really do enjoy it.

OOG ~ Tina S ~ aka Seamstress
Primary Location 42°42' N, 75°11' W
Preferred Location 18°22'N, 78°14'W
Last edit: 08 Jul 2008 07:59 by .
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
09 Jul 2008 03:14 #2 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic It's not too early...!
One can see the close attention she pays to the game itself by her not knowing the name of the character played by her husband.  Fortunately, she it a wonderful seamstress.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds