Hello Knight realms!

24 Jan 2008 04:39 #1 by JackWesker (JackWesker)
Hello Knight realms! was created by JackWesker (JackWesker)
Not alot of you may know me my name is Eddy Soucek  but in the May event in Pa of last year i placed as a perm. NPC...Some of you may remember me as the wolf just laying down in the tavern *laughs*... but i think Wou Tou Shen might remember me. I was with Josh labar and his friend. Well basicly after that one event i was in i pretty much loved KN...But i never came back...Well that was cuz of a lack of a job and the fact u guys go from place to place ^_^.

But now that i got the money and a possible good history for my character "Jack Wesker" <--not a great name but trust me it will be popular.

Kn is something i could really get into...Cuz im more on the creative side then anything you know? Anyways im gunna check in from time to time with the events. I really wanna come back. Just the only thing thats stopping me is a ride to the NJ events.

Well like anyother neebie (athought i knew the drill last time) ima read the rules and the prices and stuff.. I really hope i get to see you all soon. ;D

Ps. Keep your gold in your pocket  ;D

Remember this mate,keep an eye on your gold. Bloody no im not going to steal it im just dusting it for you...Honest.
  • Odo Garaath
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Back and Ready For More!
  • Thank Yous: 12
25 Jan 2008 10:57 #2 by Odo Garaath (Odo)
Replied by Odo Garaath (Odo) on topic Hello Knight realms!
Don't bash common names. We all can't be Ibixnt or Ethrinael or Aliester. Sometimes, a common basic name works just as well.

"Praise be to Enax, and blessing to his followers."

(Tom Senger )
  • McDermitt
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Youve not even begun to taste my might!
  • Thank Yous: 30
25 Jan 2008 15:16 #3 by McDermitt (Matt Quagz)
Replied by McDermitt (Matt Quagz) on topic Hello Knight realms!
whats KN?

Sir Slack McDermitt the Boar
Knight of Travance
Steward of Valdalis
Master of the Mages' Guild

oog-Matt Q
25 Jan 2008 23:16 #4 by T. Grumblegut (Yngwie)
Replied by T. Grumblegut (Yngwie) on topic Hello Knight realms!
Knight Nights

Alex T.
Rules Marshal
26 Jan 2008 02:21 #5 by JackWesker (JackWesker)
Replied by JackWesker (JackWesker) on topic Hello Knight realms!
*Knight realms my bad.

And Bash? .-. wth you want me to be Squizgar Megficnkleburg the 3rd?

Remember this mate,keep an eye on your gold. Bloody no im not going to steal it im just dusting it for you...Honest.
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.477 seconds