New to LARPing :)

• Ryendan
  • Thank Yous: 0
23 May 2009 15:44 #1 by Ryendan (Ryendan)
New to LARPing :) was created by Ryendan (Ryendan)
Hello all, I haven't read up on the history much since I've joined earlier, but I will be intensely reading up on it over the next little bit.

I'm not entirely sure when my first event will be with the KR crew but I'll be bringing a few friends with me. Already been reading up massively on character creation to choose a race and profession to start out as.

It may be a few months until I'm able to attend an event but I will be joining the world of KR soon enough...at the latest in November/December will be the first event of mine.

-OOG Phillip Desrosiers

"The quickest way to ensure defeat is to lose hope."

"My sword is my life...therefore if I pledge my sword to you then I will die before letting anything happen...however, my brother does take precedent over my sword. But don't ask me to pledge my brother to you...he might get offended."

-OOG Phillip Desrosiers
  • Markov
24 May 2009 12:48 #2 by Markov (wayward fox)
Replied by Markov (wayward fox) on topic New to LARPing :)
Even if it is a couple of months before you can make it, welcome. If you have any sort of questions there are a lot of people here who can help you out- I'm not a rules marshal or anyone of particular importance, but feel free to shoot me a message if you have any Q's. Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay and have fun creating your character.

-Elias L. Barkey
  • Ryendan
24 May 2009 13:06 #3 by Ryendan (Ryendan)
Replied by Ryendan (Ryendan) on topic New to LARPing :)
Sounds good and I will if anything comes up that I'd like answered.

Right now I am enjoying creating my character, got pretty much everything sorted except for history which I'm working on now.

Thanks for the welcome and I can't wait for the first event already :D

"The quickest way to ensure defeat is to lose hope."

"My sword is my life...therefore if I pledge my sword to you then I will die before letting anything happen...however, my brother does take precedent over my sword. But don't ask me to pledge my brother to you...he might get offended."

-OOG Phillip Desrosiers
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.438 seconds