Character Histories - Origins from across the rift or only this side?

• Thorgrim Ironfeld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Half of an analysis....is anal.
  • Thank Yous: 0
01 Jul 2009 22:22 #1 by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
I doubt I'll have a history in time for the event and frankly I think its better to not write anything extensive till I learn more about the game, the histories, etc. I'm doing so now, but I'm curious if we are limited to having our origin since the rift to being from this side (and if long enough lived, one of those caught on this side since) or if maybe we might be someone who has recently come from across the other side, from the old world. I'm not sure if this is what I intend to do, even if allowed, but it would explain much about how little I know of the town and people for roleplay purposes. Just brainstorming, so curious about the possibility.

Thanks!

MC

OOG name: Mitch
Master Runesmith of Pendarvin

Don't let the grey hair fool you...wait scratch that...DO let the grey hair fool you.
_____
I make leather armor and various items for sca, larps and dagorhir. Here's my photobucket: s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csmo/
  • Simon
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 125
01 Jul 2009 22:56 #2 by Simon (BigZ)
This link should help to an extent. Anything I might have contributed has been said in said link.

OOG: Nick H.
-Officer
  • Thorgrim Ironfeld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Half of an analysis....is anal.
  • Thank Yous: 0
01 Jul 2009 23:21 #3 by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Replied by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC) on topic Character Histories - Origins from across the rift or only this side?
Perfect, explains just what I needed to know. Thanks so much.

MC

OOG name: Mitch
Master Runesmith of Pendarvin

Don't let the grey hair fool you...wait scratch that...DO let the grey hair fool you.
_____
I make leather armor and various items for sca, larps and dagorhir. Here's my photobucket: s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csmo/
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.443 seconds