GREETINGS! :D

• Bsaurfang
  • Thank Yous: 0
12 Apr 2010 18:50 #1 by Bsaurfang (Bsaurfang)
GREETINGS! :D was created by Bsaurfang (Bsaurfang)
;D Hey everybody! Names Jack Johnson (not the singer sadly :( ) Ive been a long time NPC and going to be a first time PC in the may events hopefully. Some might know me as E.G.G Or Jack Or the name idea of Brogen the barbarian :D. I just wanted to say with my experiences of knight realms and the friendly community, you guys are awesome and hopefully ill never miss another event. I hope to see you guys in the may events coming up!

[OOG] Eddy "J.J"
  • Erim Walker
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I love Travance. There are shirtless men EVERYWHER
13 Apr 2010 09:50 #2 by Erim Walker (shiva14b)
Replied by Erim Walker (shiva14b) on topic GREETINGS! :D
Hey Jack, guess you were the dude I met who used his NPC to bring his PC into game? Very well done... it's easy to screw up that sort of thing and come off as obnoxiously self-important and melodramatic (*cough*), but you did it right. Kudos!

Welcome to the game... and please remember to put your name in your forum signature <3

"Ok we can attack... but if we miss, we'll hit the villagers."
"I'm willing to take that chance!"

Things I am no longer allowed to do in an RPG :
31. The backup trap handler is not whoever has the most HP at the time.
73. Not allowed to name my cudgel Ceremonial Whoopass Stick.
74. My thief's battle cry is not "Run And Live"

[OOG Jenna
  • Bsaurfang
14 Apr 2010 17:59 #3 by Bsaurfang (Bsaurfang)
Replied by Bsaurfang (Bsaurfang) on topic GREETINGS! :D
Sig,Check.

And oh yeah i just wanted to just at least try something different (If i did do something different x-x?) I mean like i didnt just want to *POOF* Here i am. Felt like i needed to make some kind of kinda...behind the scenes...thingy....LOL i got an ass whoopin from doin that by my friend. Giving me lectures on how your not suppose to do and that and just be the beatin' stick for the PC's. But then when i was put into domination i got the chance to kick his butt  ;D Then come May i'm going to finally PC. And i think im going to stray away from the "Cool guy" motife. You know what im talking about...I ran into loads of those guys haha. More like...wise ass...funny guy...

[OOG] Eddy "J.J"
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.473 seconds