Belated new player forum introduction

14 Jun 2010 13:15 #1 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Belated new player forum introduction was created by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Hello all, I'm Chris, and I played this past event and had a helluva time.  I was the Celt that people were saying was the lovechild of Aleister and Magnus.  Since I didn't get to say hello on the forums before the event, I figured I'd do it now.

"What do you take me for? Some kind of big damn hero?"
Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

"What, it's for my research, I swear!"
Nigel Whitworth, Gentleman Apothecary

"Here, kid, suck on this and shut up for a while."
Aengus MacAengus Hesperus, Professional Old Person

OOG: Chris Zipeto
Storyteller
14 Jun 2010 17:36 #2 by Mother Remi Sylvaine (effervescentjoy)
Replied by Mother Remi Sylvaine (effervescentjoy) on topic Belated new player forum introduction
Poor Zipeto. I've been saying that to you for a year and a half, and you never knew what I was talking about. Then you show up to KR and Magnus has to give you the talk about your real parents... ;)

Main Char: Mother Remi Sylvaine
Priestess of Love and Song

Alt Char: Mira Aino

~*~ Nadine Morsch:: OOG
15 Jun 2010 09:25 #3 by Gabriel Llopiz (Xenas)
Replied by Gabriel Llopiz (Xenas) on topic Belated new player forum introduction
This is what happens when you do the fusion dance. Welcome to KR. Had a great time messing around with the Celtic with two fathers.

Always a pleasure,
Felix Suarez
[OOG: Gabriel L.]
15 Jun 2010 11:11 #4 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Replied by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes) on topic Belated new player forum introduction
Two fathers?  Oh no, from what I've been told, Magnus is the mother, and Aleister is the father, so I've the requisite pairing of parents, although it makes me wonder if Magnus is on hormones or is just a very hirsute woman, with all the facial and chest hair and such.

Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

Storyteller
15 Jun 2010 12:15 #5 by Gabriel Llopiz (Xenas)
Replied by Gabriel Llopiz (Xenas) on topic Belated new player forum introduction
Well, if you do read Magnus's sig you'll see two of his most famous lines, one of them being "Kiss me, I'm s**tfaced."

imma run away now.

Always a pleasure,
Felix Suarez
  • Erim Walker
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I love Travance. There are shirtless men EVERYWHER
  • Thank Yous: 0
16 Jun 2010 14:12 #6 by Erim Walker (shiva14b)
Replied by Erim Walker (shiva14b) on topic Belated new player forum introduction
And have you met your Uncle Hamish?

"Ok we can attack... but if we miss, we'll hit the villagers."
"I'm willing to take that chance!"

Things I am no longer allowed to do in an RPG :
31. The backup trap handler is not whoever has the most HP at the time.
73. Not allowed to name my cudgel Ceremonial Whoopass Stick.
74. My thief's battle cry is not "Run And Live"

[OOG Jenna
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
16 Jun 2010 14:49 #7 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic Belated new player forum introduction

Two fathers?  Oh no, from what I've been told, Magnus is the mother, and Aleister is the father, so I've the requisite pairing of parents, although it makes me wonder if Magnus is on hormones or is just a very hirsute woman, with all the facial and chest hair and such.

The Story of Bran's origins...

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
  • Ninjin Khun
  • Death by Cookie!~
  • Thank Yous: 0
18 Jun 2010 12:55 #8 by Ninjin Khun (Ninjin Khun)
Replied by Ninjin Khun (Ninjin Khun) on topic Belated new player forum introduction

The Story of Bran's origins...

You owe me coffe cause I just spit it all up after reading that! Welcome Bran! WE had a great time shield walling and doing...shield things...

Ninjin Khun (Chanin Jaksarn)
Honor bound to House Zero
Runaway from Kingdom of Night
"How can someone like me see the light, when I was born in the Night."
19 Jun 2010 01:32 #9 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Replied by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes) on topic Belated new player forum introduction
It's true, we did have fun.  And I too laughed my ass off at that book cover.  It beats "Heather Has Two Mommies" in terms of making me laugh.  Although I suppose it could be "Bran Has Two Mommies" in this case...

Storyteller
20 Jun 2010 15:43 #10 by Gabriel Llopiz (Xenas)
Then who is the daddy?!

Always a pleasure,
Felix Suarez
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.482 seconds