in game weaponry questions

14 Jun 2011 22:53 #1 by correll-stormstar45 (correll-stormstar45)
in game weaponry questions was created by correll-stormstar45 (correll-stormstar45)
i am curious to findout how to make my weapons... hit for more damage. i am able to hit 3's at the moment and would like to hit higher because of my lack in armour it is greatly needed to be able to hit at higher damages. i have lots of gold in my possession right now... and would like to know if upgrading my weapon to exalted or superior... or maybe making a sword out of mithril or a better metal. any comments will be helpful.
14 Jun 2011 23:07 #2 by Draknar DoKanen (Draknar DoKanen)
Replied by Draknar DoKanen (Draknar DoKanen) on topic in game weaponry questions
Please sign your posts with your OOG name as per forum rules.

All the information you're looking for regarding materials and exalted and superior weapons can be found here: www.knightrealms.com/component/content/a...le/163-smithing.html

Sean

Skimmel
RP Marshal, Rules Marshal, Storyteller
14 Jun 2011 23:20 #3 by correll-stormstar45 (correll-stormstar45)
Replied by correll-stormstar45 (correll-stormstar45) on topic in game weaponry questions
im still confuzed... if i get my weapon superior exalted will i hit higher... it doesnt specifically say on that linkk
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
14 Jun 2011 23:25 #4 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic in game weaponry questions
Hi...
As was posted, please add your OOG Real Name (Just has to be your first. No need for the first and last).    As for making your weapon better or for swinging for more damage, there are a number of things...

1. If you are interested in upgrading your current weapon or buying a better weapon, that will have to occur In-Game.  So the answer for that will be FOIG (Find Out In Game), & role-play with merchants, PC Smiths, or PC's who have spare weapons to sell.

2. If you're looking to be able to swing for more damage, there are a number of ways to do it.  Again, it will depend on your In-game RP as well as your profession.

3. If you wanna know the OOG how the rules work for improving your character or improving your weapons, you can ask in the Rules section of the forum.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
14 Jun 2011 23:44 #5 by correll-stormstar45 (correll-stormstar45)
Replied by correll-stormstar45 (correll-stormstar45) on topic in game weaponry questions
thank you...
you have solved my problems
  • Andy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 157
15 Jun 2011 00:15 #6 by Andy (Andy)
Replied by Andy (Andy) on topic in game weaponry questions
If you're looking to make an In-game post you need to use our In-game forums, the Dragon's Claw Inn board.  This is the new player forum for OOG getting to know new players and generic questions.

-Sir Hurgar
Knight of Pendarvin

-Andy
Rules Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.491 seconds