Meet the New Player Officer This Event!

• Inajira
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 22
06 Oct 2011 20:12 #1 by Inajira (Inajira)
Meet the New Player Officer This Event! was created by Inajira (Inajira)
Hey everyone!

Due to traveling and some other things, I haven't been available much this past summer.  Thankfully, that's going to change!  Since I haven't had the opportunity to meet with many of the newer players from the summer, I'm setting aside some time this month where I'll just be sitting in the main room of the inn to meet any of you I may have missed due to my absence. 

If you are a player who began in July or later, please stop by and introduce yourself to me.  I'll be in the main room of the Inn from 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM.  Stop by and ask me any questions you have, present any concerns you may have, but most importantly just introduce yourselves and say "Hi!"

As a bonus, every person that stops by to say "Hi!" I'll enter into a raffle to get cool prizes and gold.  If I pull your name, at some point during the weekend you'll have your prize delivered to you! 

Finally, new player training is going to be earlier this month, it's going to be from 7:30 - 8:00 PM.  If you are a player who began in July or later, please feel free to stop by this new player training if you feel like you could use a refresher on the rules.

As always, thank you very VERY much for coming to Knight Realms, and I look forward to meeting you at this event!

-Aaron B.

New Player Officer

Angus Grumblegut
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.437 seconds