Greetings everyone!

• Draeloth
  • Thank Yous: 0
21 Dec 2011 08:57 #1 by Draeloth (Draeloth)
Greetings everyone! was created by Draeloth (Draeloth)
Hi there! My name is Gerry. I live in Philadelphia, PA, and stumbled across your website by mistake. I was looking for "how to make boffers", and boom, there you were. I found a different LARP a few weeks ago and I've attended one event, but it's in Maryland and extremely far away for me. A few years ago I attended a LARP in the Poconos, at Blue Mountain Campground. I read over your website, and your rules, and I'm just floored as to how detailed it is. I'm not new to roleplaying, but the combat system isn't like anything I've done or seen before. That's not a bad thing, I'm just intimidated. Haha. I am, however, very interested in attending your events. Your events are fairly far from me as well, but not as far as the game I discovered in Maryland. This brings me to my next question.

Is there anyone in my area that travels to your events? Anyone reading this who lives in or close to Philadelphia and would like to carpool with me, I'm your man. I will gladly exchange numbers and emails and whatever else is needed. I also have many questions about the game, most of which probably could be answered when I'm able to attend my first event. I would love to start LARPing on a more timely basis. Every couple of months or years is not enough. Thanks for reading my post, and I look forward to talking to some or all of you!  :)

OOC Name: Gerry S
  • Amizar
  • Thank Yous: 47
21 Dec 2011 10:27 #2 by Amizar (Amizar)
Replied by Amizar (Amizar) on topic Greetings everyone!
Hi Gerry!

My name is Paul.  My wife Suzi and I live in Bristol, a short train ride from Phila.  Please send contact info, and maybe we can help you with a ride up to Travance.

Welcome to Knight Realms!!

~ Paul

Imagination is more important than knowledge - Einstein

IG: Amizar Wuzwhir, Baronial Scribe
Editor Emeritus of The Travance Chronicle
OOG: Paul Shaffer
  • Kelly
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank Yous: 134
21 Dec 2011 15:17 #3 by Kelly (Kelly)
Replied by Kelly (Kelly) on topic Greetings everyone!
There's also a train station about 20 ish minutes from the camp (Dover Station I believe).

Dame Zafrin Yhatzi
Knight of Drega'mire

OOG: Kelly Osborne
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
23 Dec 2011 08:30 #4 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Greetings everyone!
Welcome Gerry!

There should be plenty of people who live in PA who play the game. If you have any questions please also feel free to ask here. There should be plenty of people more than happy to answer them for you. ;)

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
  • Draeloth
23 Dec 2011 20:15 - 23 Dec 2011 20:17 #5 by Draeloth (Draeloth)
Replied by Draeloth (Draeloth) on topic Greetings everyone!
Thanks very much for the warm welcome! Paul, I'd like to give you my email, as that's the best way for initial contact. I tried to send a private message, but I don't know if the forum allows it. Either that, or I just cant figure it out. Lol. My email is . And Kelly, thanks for letting me know there's a train station close to the camp, that definitely could help. :) I really look forward to meeting all of you!

^ I really just had to LOL at myself.... I looked under the picture, and sure enough, there's three little icons, for email, and personal message... I fail. I'm normally not this silly. I must just be willing to show you guys how silly I can be... even so, look forward to meeting you all! I promise I won't be so dumb on our first meeting! Or.. at least try not to :)

Last edit: 23 Dec 2011 20:17 by .
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
23 Dec 2011 23:57 #6 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic Greetings everyone!
At the top of the forum, there's a thing called the Member Map.   You'll see we have members scattered all about.  We have a number of folks in Pennsylvania & near Philly.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
  • Draeloth
25 Dec 2011 11:12 #7 by Draeloth (Draeloth)
Replied by Draeloth (Draeloth) on topic Greetings everyone!
Thank you Bladesworn, that's very helpful! And Happy Holidays to everyone as well!

Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.508 seconds