Ooooh, shiny!

• Alesandri Zolo
  • All things are possible.
  • Thank Yous: 0
28 Mar 2012 23:28 #1 by Alesandri Zolo (Alcor)
Ooooh, shiny! was created by Alesandri Zolo (Alcor)
So! Hello and such.

I have been hoping to join this game for some time. I've heard nothing but good things from some acquaintances I met more than a year ago. Of course, having no experience with this kind of thing, I'm nervous but above that I am very excited to see how it works and how I can come to like it if possible. Here's hoping that this weekend is a rousing success!

Alesandri Zolo

OOG: Jessica &.
  • Jack
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Pi is exactly 3
  • Thank Yous: 308
28 Mar 2012 23:39 #2 by Jack (Keeperofdice)
Replied by Jack (Keeperofdice) on topic Ooooh, shiny!
Welcome to the KR community! This weekend should be a fun one! Feel free to ask us if you have any questions!

Ser Jack Siefer
Knight Of Drega'Mire
Head of Research & Development of Kormyre
Sky Marshal
Captain of the K.A.S. Tarrasque

OOG: Gus M.

“Men learn from their failures. I prefer to learn from the failures of others..”
"Sometimes what the world doesn't need is a hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alesandri Zolo (Alcor)
  • Kelly
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank Yous: 134
28 Mar 2012 23:59 #3 by Kelly (Kelly)
Replied by Kelly (Kelly) on topic Ooooh, shiny!
Don't be nervous!

Dame Zafrin Yhatzi
Knight of Drega'mire

OOG: Kelly Osborne
29 Mar 2012 00:04 #4 by Cedric Moss (mastermike)
Replied by Cedric Moss (mastermike) on topic Ooooh, shiny!
Glad you are joining us Jessica. Questions are a good thing, and if you have any, do not hesitate to ask them here.

"If I heal you every time this happens, how then will you ever learn to properly choose your battles? Come see me after the clotting begins. That way I'll know you had enough time to think on how to better handle yourself the next time you get angry."

Cedric Moss
Healer, Mage, and Vassal to Alisandria

OOG: Mike Lamkins
29 Mar 2012 00:11 #5 by Cedric Moss (mastermike)
Replied by Cedric Moss (mastermike) on topic Ooooh, shiny!

Prof. Jack Cypher wrote: Welcome to the KR community! This weekend should be a fun one! Feel free to ask us if you have any questions!

What Gus said. Mainly because this is one of the most beefed up KR events of the year.

"If I heal you every time this happens, how then will you ever learn to properly choose your battles? Come see me after the clotting begins. That way I'll know you had enough time to think on how to better handle yourself the next time you get angry."

Cedric Moss
Healer, Mage, and Vassal to Alisandria

OOG: Mike Lamkins
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alesandri Zolo (Alcor)
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
29 Mar 2012 01:45 #6 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Ooooh, shiny!
What up. Conor's my name. I play a sylvan elf ranger IG. Let me know if you need any help, I'll do my best, See you IG, if you come IG, as a PC, during the April event I'll probably be helping people with New Player Cards. Stop by and say hi.

But yeah KR is a friendly community and we help each other out, any questions just ask, someone will know the answer.

See you in April.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)