Howdy

• Roland
  • Thank Yous: 0
29 Apr 2012 11:05 #1 by Roland (RolandVaokor)
Howdy was created by Roland (RolandVaokor)
Howdy (again, since you probably read the subject as well)!

New player here, which should be obvious by my post in New Players. That said, I've always been big into RPing. Played a lot of DnD and spent lots of time with a PC game known as Neverwinter Nights, being highly involved in a few online RP servers there. I've also got years of experience making fun of friends (good naturedly of course) who LARP. Now it seems all my jokes will come back to bite me, as I'm going to be taking the plunge myself. In all seriousness though, I'm super excited. I'll be playing the ever charming, Roland Vaokor...A physician with a heart of...well not gold. Something a little less impressive? Tungsten maybe.

I was actually referred here by my good friend Dawn, player of Kayleigh McKiltysomething (all those Celt names sound the same), who just started last month. She was so impressed and had so much fun after just one session, she's been going hardcore with the recruiting.

Anyway, looking forward to meeting all of you in person in the not too distant future.

-Mike

IG: Roland Vaokor

OOG: Mike Szczepaniak
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
29 Apr 2012 12:56 #2 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Howdy
Hey whats up? My name's Conor and I help out with new player cards, and new player training so we'll be hanging a lot before lay-on.

Any questions just ask, if I can't answer them I'll point you in the direction of someone who can.

See you next event!

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
  • Josephine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • You're welcome.
  • Thank Yous: 64
29 Apr 2012 13:00 #3 by Josephine (mferro54)
Replied by Josephine (mferro54) on topic Howdy
We will be happy to have you Mike. Don't worry, I promise larping isn't as horrible as the youtube videos make it look. I'm looking forward to having another physician to rp with. See you soon!

IG: Josephine Weaveforger,
Carlotta OZ
OOG: Mary Bouchard (nee Ferro)
  • Chesta
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 134
29 Apr 2012 15:10 #4 by Chesta (Kevin)
Replied by Chesta (Kevin) on topic Howdy
Hey mike glad to have ya on board. I'm sure you'll have a blast!

Chesta Hartwick MazoKisei
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.468 seconds