Hey there ALL New Players--Thanks from a vet

21 May 2012 10:06 #1 by Baroness Hartwoode (jadelet)
Hey there ALL New Players--Thanks from a vet was created by Baroness Hartwoode (jadelet)
So last month I had an assignment to take a bunch of new players and do soemthing absoutlely ludicrous with them which I will not go into detail about--you know who you are! That 'assignment' turned out to be one of the highlights of my time in game, ever. I feel incredibly lucky, because it opened my eyes to what an amazing crop of new players we have on hand. I thank every one of the new players that took the time to come to winterdark this month to hang out and chat--I remember many of your names, and have forgotten many more (because thats just Jen) but if I ask you your name again, don't feel bad, because I will continue to ask them of you because I think they're worth learning. Everything I said I mean IG and out of game--the future of Travance is bright because of you. I expect great things from you.

Baroness Mixolydia Hartwoode of Travance
March Warden of Selendrias

Alas for those that never sing,
But die with all their music in them!
(oog-Jen W.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aleister (Aleister), Chris G. (Cross), Onca (Lorelai), Sindarion (Steven SA), Croínamara (Jen), Annora (Karen)
  • Tatsuya
  • Thank Yous: 10
21 May 2012 15:56 #2 by Tatsuya (Darkweave)
Replied by Tatsuya (Darkweave) on topic Hey there ALL New Players--Thanks from a vet
Thank you for hosting us. Unfortunate about the troll, I think, attack :lol:

OOG: David Giroux

"To be a druid is to become like Arawyn herself and to sacrifice, not just one's life, but one's very spirit to the world." -Tatsuya Lazuli
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.475 seconds