Vendui, ussta kaas zhah Rillshalee.

20 Oct 2012 12:07 #1 by Rillshalee the dark elf (Rillshalee)
Vendui, ussta kaas zhah Rillshalee. was created by Rillshalee the dark elf (Rillshalee)
I am new to this group and would like some hlep getting started.

"Al'doer ulu dosst streea." She said creeping from the shadows, daggers glinting in the low light. "Al'doer ulu dosst streea."
OOG Name: Lee
  • Chesta
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 134
20 Oct 2012 12:11 #2 by Chesta (Kevin)
Replied by Chesta (Kevin) on topic Vendui, ussta kaas zhah Rillshalee.
Glad to have you on board! Welcome to KR, if you have any questions feel free to ask myself or put the question on the forums. Usually one of the two will be more accurate. :P

Chesta Hartwick MazoKisei
20 Oct 2012 12:14 #3 by Rillshalee the dark elf (Rillshalee)
Replied by Rillshalee the dark elf (Rillshalee) on topic Vendui, ussta kaas zhah Rillshalee.
Ah, wonderful. I do, in fact have some matters that need adressed. You see I was hoping to know if you would be able to help me in knowing if there are any other players in maryland as i not sure my car can make the drive. Car pulling to an event would help greatly.

"Al'doer ulu dosst streea." She said creeping from the shadows, daggers glinting in the low light. "Al'doer ulu dosst streea."
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
20 Oct 2012 12:22 #4 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Vendui, ussta kaas zhah Rillshalee.
Post something in the Need a ride forum......thats where all the players see if they can get a ride

Name's Conor by the way, I'll be one of the people helping to write the Player Cards. Any questions, drop me a PM or post it here, like Dominic said.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
20 Oct 2012 12:26 #5 by Rillshalee the dark elf (Rillshalee)
Replied by Rillshalee the dark elf (Rillshalee) on topic Vendui, ussta kaas zhah Rillshalee.
Dear me, I didn't even see that when I was looking. lol Worlds greatest fail right here. Thank you, I'll let you know if I need anything.

• Kelly
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank Yous: 134
23 Oct 2012 14:25 #6 by Kelly (Kelly)
Replied by Kelly (Kelly) on topic Vendui, ussta kaas zhah Rillshalee.
Hi Lee,

I am assuming by your forum name that you want to play a dark elf. You will need to submit your character to the Atmosphere Officer and the Director for approval if that's the case because dark elves are a restricted race (meaning needs prior approval before you can entree game play). Just wanted you to know do you would be all set for game if that's what you were intending :-)

You can shoot Casandra (Mary Beth, Atmosphere Officer) a PM and she can help you with any questions about it.

Dame Zafrin Yhatzi
Knight of Drega'mire

OOG: Kelly Osborne
The following user(s) said Thank You: Casandra (Casandra)
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
23 Oct 2012 17:06 #7 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Vendui, ussta kaas zhah Rillshalee.
Already told him Kelly
:)

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
08 Nov 2012 15:52 #8 by Rillshalee the dark elf (Rillshalee)
I know, i was plan on a diffrent starter as my main playing character is a bit...well intense? I read the rules on that just now and am willing to follow them. Thank you though for the help, oh and...I a woman. :P

• Ben Theis
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Calm in mind, gentle in heart, illuminate the spirit
  • Thank Yous: 29
11 Nov 2012 12:47 #9 by Ben Theis (Tirsen Crestingstar)
Replied by Ben Theis (Tirsen Crestingstar) on topic Re: Vendui, ussta kaas zhah Rillshalee.
Welcome to KR. There are quite a few of us that travel up from the DC, VA, MD area. Where are you in MD?

Tirsen Crestingstar

Ben.T.
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.515 seconds