New Player and a small question regarding Kitiera.

• Devenus
  • Thank Yous: 0
21 Oct 2012 21:34 #1 by Devenus (Devenus)
New Player and a small question regarding Kitiera. was created by Devenus (Devenus)
Hiya! I'm not new to LARPing, but I'm certainly new to your game. I've LARPed since 2004 with Realms of Adventure (another LARP that shares the same camp). And I've heard quite a bit of good about you guys over the years, so I've finally decided to give you guys a try. (Most likely at this upcoming November event)

As I've been building my character, I've run into a bit of a rules question that I'm hoping someone could answer (and I couldn't seem to find the answer using the forum's search function.). I've noticed that Kitiera have the Racial Benefit of the Climb skill, but do not seem to be have it in their racial skill list. Is this to denote that they only have one free racial purchase of climb, or does climb become a continuous skill for them? My confusion stems from the fact that Satyrs have Charm both in their benefits, and their racial skill lists. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading!

-Ryan

-Ryan
  • Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
21 Oct 2012 21:49 #2 by Aleister (Aleister)
Replied by Aleister (Aleister) on topic New Player and a small question regarding Kitiera.
It means that Kitieran only get the single free purchase, whereas Satyrs get one free purchase of Charm, but can also purchase another use of it.

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris G. (Cross)
  • Devenus
21 Oct 2012 22:11 #3 by Devenus (Devenus)
Replied by Devenus (Devenus) on topic New Player and a small question regarding Kitiera.
Thanks much for the swift reply! :)

-Ryan
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
21 Oct 2012 22:16 #4 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic New Player and a small question regarding Kitiera.
Hey, Ryan. Name's Conor and I help with writing Player Cards. If you have any other questions regarding creating a character, don't be afraid to send me a Private Message. I'll try and help you out.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
  • Devenus
21 Oct 2012 22:26 #5 by Devenus (Devenus)
Replied by Devenus (Devenus) on topic New Player and a small question regarding Kitiera.
Awesome! Will do. Thanks again!

-Ryan
  • Casandra
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Let me take you on a journey like no other...
  • Thank Yous: 206
22 Oct 2012 11:08 #6 by Casandra (Casandra)
Replied by Casandra (Casandra) on topic New Player and a small question regarding Kitiera.
Hi Ryan,
Please remind me in a day or so to PM you guidelines about the proper way to roleplay a Kitieran.
There is a slight misconception about the race and I want to be sure you get the correct information.
Thanks!

Casandra Blackthorne
Lady of Alisandria

Merchant and Professional Absintheur
Black Orchid Merchant Company

22 Oct 2012 12:05 - 22 Oct 2012 12:06 #7 by Sharisar Rahll (onyxpanthyr)
Replied by Sharisar Rahll (onyxpanthyr) on topic New Player and a small question regarding Kitiera.
Casandra,

Heylo!

Could you also add me to that PM as well since I'll be coming along with Ryan too? We're looking forward to it! :)

Thanks!
~jenn

~Jenn
Last edit: 22 Oct 2012 12:06 by Sharisar Rahll (onyxpanthyr).
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.479 seconds