Questions about decorations and sleeping places!

• Alicia D.
  • Thank Yous: 48
24 Oct 2012 00:41 #1 by Alicia D. (MaidenInSnow)
Questions about decorations and sleeping places! was created by Alicia D. (MaidenInSnow)
Ok so I've heard about personal cabins and stuff. How do you get one? First come first served? Or?...
And I have been told to bring a sleeping bag and sheets, also electric candles and lanterns. I'm good on that.
How do I decorate a room? What happens if I get a room at the inn or something? Is there bedding already?
I'm so confused to how sleeping arrangements and decorations go!

IG:
Alicia M. Dura
The Woman in White.
==============
OOG: Raquel Allen
(Rocky)
==============
"Every time it snows, all new designs fall out of the sky. It's a wonder that so much beauty has been wasted. Because when they melt, they are lost...never to be seen again."
  • Chris G.
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Our Life is Made by the Death of Others...
  • Thank Yous: 95
24 Oct 2012 00:56 #2 by Chris G. (Cross)
Replied by Chris G. (Cross) on topic Questions about decorations and sleeping places!
Hello Raquel,

Personal Cabins, are ones that were built on the camp by donations from a player or players, although every game who uses the camp has access to them, during Knight Realms, if the person who donated to building the cabin is there, the cabin is theirs to use. Each of the Lands in-game also has a Statehouse in which their Lord, Lady, Knights, Squires and Vassals sleep, and the arrangements for these buildings are often handled by the respected lands. There is the Inn which holds several rooms with bunks, as well as a side-room in another building with plenty of sleeping space. Decorating involvings bringing atmosphere-friendly decor and setting it up in non-obstructive ways, using tacky and tape and push-pins is fine. Many people decorate with tapestries and bedding and decorating tables or desks.

Rooming in the Inn and Barn is often first come, first serve. There is also the Mage's Guild which can sleep several people though often will require contact with the guildmaster, there is the Monastery which houses the Clerics and Priests of the Light Gods, and the Baron's Manor which is for the Baronial Officials.

Rest assured that we will find places for you all to sleep, though that many spaces are handled first come, first serve.

I hope this helps!

[hr]
Squire Lucas R. Brand
Squire to Lord Antrim Ardentfyre
--
Tanis Rily'anna
--
OOG: Chris Goley
Mook
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.435 seconds