My Hunt in Travance Begins

• Orion
  • The faster you run, the faster I'll catch you.
  • Thank Yous: 21
05 Nov 2012 11:40 #1 by Orion (Orion.)
My Hunt in Travance Begins was created by Orion (Orion.)
Hey everyone! I just figured I'd post here to say hi. I finished up my very first event this weekend and I'm here to tell you that you will all be seeing me every month forever so get used to me. :woohoo:

I was Darius Cahl IG but found out that there was another Darius already! I don't want to steal his thunder or his name so I was wondering if I would be able to change my name for next event. I was told you could basically redo your character so I'm hoping so. I'd like to be Orion Cahl.

Again, hi! It was awesome being with you all and can't wait for the next one!

Orion Cahl
Wayfinder

===========================================
OOG: Kevin Downing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Casandra (Casandra)
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
05 Nov 2012 12:31 #2 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic My Hunt in Travance Begins
Yes it is possible and you are allowed to "redo" your character. However a name is something that is a little hard. For people who you met, they will know you by that and there should be a very good reason why your name changed over the course of a month.

That being said if you wish to change your name or any other aspect of your character, find me, at the ball, or the next event before Lay-on, and I will help you with that.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
  • Chris G.
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Our Life is Made by the Death of Others...
  • Thank Yous: 95
05 Nov 2012 13:08 #3 by Chris G. (Cross)
Replied by Chris G. (Cross) on topic My Hunt in Travance Begins
Hey Kevin,

There is actually no problems at all with re-naming your character though I would not be too concerned to have the same name as someone else. Our game has been being played a long time and many names have been used in the past. Darius and Orion both being some that are currently or have been used before. We have multiple people with the same name or even very similar names floating around. Seamus, Orion, Bran are just a few examples. Ultimately do not worry if you like your name, keep it! If you want to change it because you like the new choice better, then do that. :D

Glad you had a good time, looking forward to seeing you next event!

[hr]
Squire Lucas R. Brand
Squire to Lord Antrim Ardentfyre
--
Tanis Rily'anna
--
OOG: Chris Goley
Mook
The following user(s) said Thank You: Croínamara (Jen), Annora (Karen)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.457 seconds