Hi Again- long time no see

19 Feb 2013 00:44 #1 by Horace Aemains (Kromulus)
Hi Again- long time no see was created by Horace Aemains (Kromulus)
So I know it's been a while but i actually will be coming to another event (finally). After all this time away, I have become interested in new ideas I want to use for my character. I want to change a lot of things like weapons and other stuff like that. I want to get more into the roleplaying aspect of the game so I'll be playing him a little differently to. I even want to change his name. So my question is: since it has been so many months since I last attended an event, and since I want to change so many things, does it make sense to simply start from scrath with a new character? The only reason why I wouldn't want to make a new one is because I already am part of a land at the moment. However, after so much time absent, I don't know if my character's allegence to Kaladonia even mean anything at this point. Thank you for answering my never ending questions and I will see you all soon.

Horace Aemains
(Kramer Kwalick)
OOG-Kramer K
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
19 Feb 2013 01:06 - 19 Feb 2013 01:09 #2 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Hi Again- long time no see
"Don’t worry; you always have the option of changing all of the above character aspects between your character’s first event and its second. For example, if after one event as an elven mage you decide that playing that character isn’t for you, but that a human warrior seems just right, you may switch. Be a little surer of your choice the second time around, however, because after your character’s second event (before the beginning of her third event, at Lay-On), her attributes are locked in. "

As per rulebook, in the oops I don't like my character.

So yes you can change your character, and anything about him. If it's anything huge, you just have to worry about the RP standpoint (If you would like you can send me a message and we can work that out)

As to the allegiance to Kaladonia, we've had people not come for months before and it's been no issue. You're part of a land. That being said if you want to create a whole new character that is fine too......in the end it is all up to you.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
Last edit: 19 Feb 2013 01:09 by Caelvan (Caelvan).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Horace Aemains (Kromulus)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.443 seconds