Hope to meet you all soon!

14 Mar 2013 00:20 #1 by DwarvenPaths (dwarvenpaths)
Hope to meet you all soon! was created by DwarvenPaths (dwarvenpaths)
Hello there!

My name is Justin Jordan and I live in Winamac, IN. My father Jeff Jordan made it to you last game with his friend Dave Sullivan. I am really excited to make it to a game of your size. I have been larping in Northwest Indiana for almost 10 years and I am currently a Marshal for KanaraK in Michigan City, IN. Though I doubt I will fight much, I would like to focus my character more on my skills as a leather worker. I have been working with leather since 2003 and only get better with age. If it is possible, I would like to set up a shop to "push" my wares! :P I would be able to do on-site repairs and custom orders. This is one of the things that I love about LARPing. It gives me an outlet for my creativity. Anywhosit, I hope to meet many of you soon!

Justin Jordan
DwarvenPaths Leather

Justin Jordan
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
14 Mar 2013 00:28 #2 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Hope to meet you all soon!
Cool! Name's Conor and I'm a new player marshal and help with new player cards. Any questions about the game/making a character you can send me a PM or post here I'll be happy to help. :D

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
  • Mirwen Silverbow
  • Shadows and darkness are not to be feared. As with any other tool, it is the will of the wielder that does evil or good.
  • Thank Yous: 85
14 Mar 2013 01:10 #3 by Mirwen Silverbow (Mirwen)
Replied by Mirwen Silverbow (Mirwen) on topic Hope to meet you all soon!
Hi! I'm Christine, another New Player Marshal. It's great to hear you're psyched to come into game! There's plenty of ways for you to do exactly what you were talking about with your leather working, and I'm sure you'll find no shortage of customers. Like Conor said, feel free to PM him, myself, or any of the other Marshals if you have questions. Look forward to meeting you at game!

Lady Mirwen Silverbow of Pendarvin
Master of the Mage's Guild
Mage's Guild Scribe

[IMG

Christine B
New Player Marshal
Logistics Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.445 seconds