*Waves* Hello Everyone!

• Willow That Walks
  • "What's that? Who are you? What are those?"
  • Thank Yous: 34
06 Sep 2013 23:11 #1 by Willow That Walks (Chris_Stephens)
*Waves* Hello Everyone! was created by Willow That Walks (Chris_Stephens)
Hello everyone! I'd like to start out saying Im excited to give Knight Realms a go! My name's Chris and I've larped pretty much since I was 15, which was about 8 years ago so that makes me 23! I think. Anywho, new to this particular game and am very eager to get to an event, looking around maybe october. I have a character concept I'd love to run past a staff through PM's as looking through the gamebook I'd love to play him. But there are a few questions I had in regards to it. More like "heres my idea, how do I make it work?" At any rate, I look forward to RPing with people and finally getting back into it! Thank you!

OOG: Chris Stephens
07 Sep 2013 07:54 #2 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic *Waves* Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Knight Realms Chris.

A few things before you get started. First, we ask that everyone sign their posts with their OOG name so that we all get to know everyone is posting. Some people choose to sign with their first name and last initial if they want to maintain some anonymity. So real quick click on the "My Profile" link up top and add a signature so that all of your posts contain your OOG name at the bottom.

Secondly most people are probably at the event this weekend so if you don't see a lot of replies that is probably why. Thirdly the people who will help you get your character realized and into the game world are called New Player Marshals and I'm sure once they are done with the event they will be along to help you out.

So, again, Welcome to Knight Realms!

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
  • Willow That Walks
08 Sep 2013 01:33 #3 by Willow That Walks (Chris_Stephens)
Replied by Willow That Walks (Chris_Stephens) on topic *Waves* Hello Everyone!
Thank you very much! I look forward to the epic return of the playerbase :D

• Augustus
  • Thank Yous: 56
08 Sep 2013 23:43 #4 by Augustus (OEBlaze)
Replied by Augustus (OEBlaze) on topic Re:*Waves* Hello Everyone!
*Trumpets blast as the players return*

Hello! My name is Justin, and I am a New Player Marshall. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM. I'd love to help you work out your character ahead of time as it means less work once we get to camp. It also gives you some time to familiarize yourself with the specifics of the skills you choose.

If you do send me a PM, please give me a few days to respond, as Internet has yet to be connected in my new apartment, something that is frustrating me to no end. However, I will get back to you as soon as possible.

John Smith
[hr][hr]Augustus Waters
Private in the Baronial Guard

[hr]OOG: Justin E. Torres
New Player Marshal
[hr]
  • Willow That Walks
09 Sep 2013 14:17 #5 by Willow That Walks (Chris_Stephens)
Replied by Willow That Walks (Chris_Stephens) on topic Re:*Waves* Hello Everyone!
Will do, Ill organize the concept and send it to you! Im aware Im probably going to need to show a pretty awesome photo of the costume to be 100% approved to play what I want to do, but Im sure it will be worth it! Thank you!

Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.479 seconds