Thanks to All

• Tobias
  • Thank Yous: 72
06 Oct 2013 15:05 #1 by Tobias (Tobias)
Thanks to All was created by Tobias (Tobias)
Hello, I just wanted to drop in and apologize for leaving this event early. I'd seen the festival last month and found myself wholly unprepared for a) how exhausting it was running around in the dark, especially after discovering I apparently have no appreciable night vision, b) how late things ran, and c) how hard it is to sleep with all the screaming and alarms and general mayhem. Long story short, by the time dawn rolled around, I was completely exhausted to the point of incoherence and couldn't roleplay my way out of, into, or as a wet paper bag. I cut out at about 9 that morning and slept for most of Saturday.

But I didn't want that to seem like I didn't appreciate everything that I did manage to experience. The New Player marshals were all fantastic, the players I went walking around with were great as well, and everywhere I looked I saw fantastic costumes and really great roleplaying- especially the intimidating gentleman who I mistook for wearing my hat and got engaged in some exceptionally terrifying conversation- kudos to you.

I don't know whether I'll be adventuring in the woods again, but if I do manage it, it will be here. Thank you all for being so kind and welcoming, as well as downright awesome.

Jason Feldman (IG, Briefly- Tobias Armitage)

Tobias Armitage-
OOG- Jason Feldman

Monster Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jade Peverell (Angel M.), Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
07 Oct 2013 20:11 #2 by Jade Peverell (Angel M.)
Replied by Jade Peverell (Angel M.) on topic Thanks to All
Hey Jason,

I would like to say that I very much enjoyed roleplaying with you and I'm really glad you came out for the event.

I hope to see you soon!

Jade Peverell

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home."
OOG: Angel Mowery

Role Play Marshal
New Player Marshal
10 Oct 2013 01:26 #3 by Avalyn Ode (krazyaznxinluv)
Replied by Avalyn Ode (krazyaznxinluv) on topic Thanks to All
Hey, I don't talk to you much iG, but I hope you're well regardless. Your health comes first and I understand the night vision issues-- let's just say I didn't eat my carrots as a kid lol. See you next event hopefully, and no need to apologize. :3

"Ode? I don't owed you anything! RIGHT? HAHA." - Blade

"Miss Ode, you're one for mind shooting and what not. Would you by chance be interested in a Magic Trick contest?" - Goggins
----
OOG: Jamie J
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.480 seconds