officially saying hello

• Tzora
  • Thank Yous: 10
12 Nov 2013 12:12 #1 by Tzora ()
officially saying hello was created by Tzora ()
So I'm a bit late to the forums as my first event was the November 1st event, but I just wanted to stop in and say an official "hello" and a very important "thank you" for making my first event so enjoyable!

I have been larping for many years and have enjoyed a great variety of games, from different weekend boffer larps to one-night Cthulhu events and long-running VtM campaigns. Unfortunately a series of negative experiences a few years back made me less than eager to come try out anything new, especially for a full weekend. But after much persuasion (thank you Devin, Gannon, and Rachel) I came to KR and decided to give it my all, hope for the best, and just see what happens. I am so glad that I did. I really feel that KR in and out of game welcomed me and my crazy ideas with open arms and I had a blast, both as a PC and as an NPC.

Already looking forward to the next event!

IG: Tzora Novok
formerly: Avi
OOG: Jen Garrett
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), GJSchaller (GJSchaller), Elawyn (Elawyn), Damien (Damien), Onca (Lorelai), GFulls (GFulls)
  • Onca
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 202
12 Nov 2013 23:19 #2 by Onca (Lorelai)
Replied by Onca (Lorelai) on topic officially saying hello
So glad you enjoyed your event, and were able to find some things that worked for you. And since I didn't feel like writing a whole highlights thing for Nov - fighting your PC as an NPC saturday afternoon was very rewarding, and I would love to learn more about combat from you. :)

~ Lorelai Sihnon VonRitter
Huntress of Galladel
Head of House VonRitter of the Witch Hunter Academy

OOG:
Rachel Jump/Onca
(New Player Marshal)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tzora ()
13 Nov 2013 06:41 #3 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic officially saying hello
Welcome to Knight Realms!

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
13 Nov 2013 11:07 #4 by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
Replied by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta) on topic officially saying hello
From someone who has been burned by other games I can honestly say... Nothing is like KR and her people. They are the reason to go again and again. Welcome. Sadly I didn't have a dog sitter last event... So didn't make it out. Hope to meet you soon!

Birgitta Drexel (Primary)
Commander of Training Baronial Militia
Blood Spirits (Cmd/Sgt)
Blue Dragoon

"Amateurs Practice Until They Get It Right; Professionals Practice Until They Can’t Get It Wrong"

Callisto Boyington (Alt)
Cav.

AKA Leslie McCormack
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.450 seconds