Greetings!

08 Jul 2014 15:41 #1 by Peter Smiley (apolloniansidhe)
Greetings! was created by Peter Smiley (apolloniansidhe)
Greetings all,

I am (hopefully) going to be trying out Knight Realms soon, and I love what I have heard/seen so far. I imagine you are interested in a bit about me, so: I love gaming and LARPing, and have been LARPing since the mid-1990s in both the Mid-West and East Coast. During that time I have played all kinds of LARPs, and LARP-like things, and I am currently running an L5R political LARP. My finance is newer to LARP, but she is eager and she loves the melee combat. I have other friends and roommates that I will be trying to drag with me from Maryland up to join you all.

So, what else? My you are full of questions! Well, I enjoy RP way more than combat, but I love the edge that combat can give a game. Usually you will find me in support roles as a healer, priest, or other "helpful" type character...and I LOVE to cook. I often show up with enough food to feed a small army, and I enjoy creating special treats for my friends (and the hard working staff). Mind you, most of my treats tend to the savory rather than sweet...but a baked brie with berry compot is a lot of fun! I eagerly do vegetarian and meat based cooking, and I always try to have a mix of both available. (I am not veg, but I like teaching people that Veg can be tasty!) I am part of a 1529 Landsknecht reenactment group, and I enjoy historical cooking as well...so you may get some fun stuff from that if I am allowed to do so.

Cook, RPer, Helper, Healer, Puzzle Solver, Archer?...that sort of thing sounds like me! I will find out more as time draws closer and I actually join the game. Sadly, that won't be in July (look for me in August!), as I have a prior commitment. I also enjoy decorating areas, generally pitching in to clean and help out, and otherwise being useful IC and OOC.

I am looking forward to meeting you all, and trying out this impressive game!

- Peter

- Peter S.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
08 Jul 2014 16:18 #2 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Greetings!
Good afternoon, Peter! Can't wait to meet you, especially in-character.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter Smiley (apolloniansidhe)
09 Jul 2014 15:22 #3 by Sean Moulson (Moulson13)
Replied by Sean Moulson (Moulson13) on topic Greetings!
Hi Peter I am one of the new player marshals at the game. Should you have any questions please feel free to message me or ask here.

Anhil Shadesar, Knight of Kaladonia

Storyteller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter Smiley (apolloniansidhe)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.516 seconds