Just attended my first KR/LARPING event ever!

• Wylla H.
  • Thank Yous: 48
29 Jul 2014 03:35 #1 by Wylla H. (Tifferzlives)
Just attended my first KR/LARPING event ever! was created by Wylla H. (Tifferzlives)
Hello everyone from KR!

My name is Tiff and I was at this past event. I had an amazing time. I am completely new to LARPing and was a full time NPC.

Just wanted to say everyone i met and interacted with both in and out of game were amazing and super friendly.

I will be working on a PC gradually over the next few months, but probably won't play her for a few events until I get more comfortable with Roleplaying and understanding mechanics and what not.

All in all, just wanted to say hi and can't wait to attend again.

(OOG Tiffany Yoder)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arden (Shelby), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
29 Jul 2014 07:18 #2 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic Just attended my first KR/LARPING event ever!
Hi Tiff!

Welcome to Knight Realms and THANK YOU for being an NPC for us. Good luck with the PC concept, don't hesitate to talk to one (or more) of the New Player Marshals to help you get acquainted with the rules and to get tips and tricks on how to make your RP experience awesome!

Welcome to Knight Realms

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
29 Jul 2014 08:00 #3 by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933)
Replied by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933) on topic Just attended my first KR/LARPING event ever!
so you were one of the crew of awesome. What in specific are you thinking of?

Donald MacFhionnlaigh
OOG: Sean Farquharson "Jarhead"
  • Wylla H.
  • Thank Yous: 48
29 Jul 2014 12:49 #4 by Wylla H. (Tifferzlives)
Replied by Wylla H. (Tifferzlives) on topic Just attended my first KR/LARPING event ever!
I am thinking of making a gypsy. All I have for that is a first name. Thinking of possibly doing a wild mage. It sounds fun and chaotic, but I need to look into it more. I didn't have a chance to NPC any casters or ranged roles, but I learned I do not like close combat. I like being part of the action, just not so much in your face.

(OOG Tiffany Yoder)
  • Croínamara
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Sock Marshal
  • Thank Yous: 467
29 Jul 2014 12:54 #5 by Croínamara (Jen)
Replied by Croínamara (Jen) on topic Just attended my first KR/LARPING event ever!
Mars (Ilana darkwood) and Steve Amore (sindarion) are both wild mages in game. See if you can find them on the boards and talk to them about RPing the list :)

Croínamara Ull Uidhir of Clan Uidhir
Squire to Knight Captain Magnus
Chancellor of the Arts
Sergeant of the Baronial Guard

OOG:
Jen F.
Roleplay Marshal
29 Jul 2014 13:21 #6 by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933)
Replied by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933) on topic Just attended my first KR/LARPING event ever!
Didn't get to interact much with the Traveling folk. Spent more time with the guard, barbarians and celts.

Donald MacFhionnlaigh
OOG: Sean Farquharson "Jarhead"
29 Jul 2014 22:47 #7 by Sean Moulson (Moulson13)
Replied by Sean Moulson (Moulson13) on topic Just attended my first KR/LARPING event ever!
Im glad you enjoyed your event. If you have any questions please let us know.

Anhil Shadesar, Knight of Kaladonia

Storyteller
29 Jul 2014 22:54 #8 by Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay)
Replied by Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay) on topic Just attended my first KR/LARPING event ever!
Oh hey there Tiff! I'm May, I think we went out with the forged writ mod together. You were really great at the rp in that one, and I'm glad that you're really putting work into preferences like this to make a character that you'll really enjoy playing. I'm not a new player marshall, but I've helped several people with character skill selection and development. If you need some help in that regard, don't hesitate to shoot me a message, I'd be happy to help!

Dame Clytie Silverfang, the Pegasus
Knight of Travance
Master of the Mage's Guild

OOG- May Leonard
Kitchen Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wylla H. (Tifferzlives)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.521 seconds