Greetings, Story Help Needed.

• 森時間
  • Thank Yous: 26
02 Aug 2014 22:08 #1 by 森時間 (Socretez)
Greetings, Story Help Needed. was created by 森時間 (Socretez)
Hey everyone,

I'm Brian and I was one of the many new players this past event. I was one of the some 20 full time NPC's and I got a little taste of all sorts of different play styles and got to take part in a lot of really good role playing opportunities and I really enjoyed myself. I do have to say you guys are really good at role-playing and coming up with improv on the fly. In the coming months I will be working on a character of my own and I would like to make contact with those who can really help me with concrete and abstract role playing aspects about the game, specifically those who can help me with the Khitan race and about Ronin and Dragoons.

Feel free to contact me via Facebook, email, or private message, whichever is most comfortable for you.

Thanks,
Brian

森時間 おとなしい の保護者
Mori Jikan, Protector of the Meek
OOG: Brian Dennis
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
02 Aug 2014 22:12 #2 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Re:Greetings, Story Help Needed.
Sup. Name's Conor and I'm a new player marshal. I'm one of those people who can help you out.

Feel free to send me a message with your questions and I'll see if I can help you out.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
  • 森時間
  • Thank Yous: 26
04 Aug 2014 19:11 #3 by 森時間 (Socretez)
Replied by 森時間 (Socretez) on topic Greetings, Story Help Needed.
I appreciate all the help I've received so far through private messages, it's really helped me shape my characters in ways that I wasn't able to previously. I'm still looking for someone who can shed a whole bunch of light on the Ronin's and things to do with them if someone can help me with that it'd be greatly appreciated.

森時間 おとなしい の保護者
Mori Jikan, Protector of the Meek
OOG: Brian Dennis
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds