Second Event Reroll, Help!

• Marius
  • Thank Yous: 23
11 Aug 2015 21:53 #1 by Marius (Calavius)
Second Event Reroll, Help! was created by Marius (Calavius)
Hello all, my name is Marcus and I had gone to my first event at Knightrealms last event. I hadn't been very happy or useful with my character so I have decided that I wish to reroll my character for this event. I have a couple of questions about that. Since I am rerolling, I have to pay the standard $50 fee for this event correct ? Also, I plan on having my character become a Spy. On that topic, is there anyway that you can inform me on how exactly a spy can enlist in jobs for people or swear fealty to their land without being so akward when telling the lord that you are a spy ? :unsure:

"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

OOG: Marcus A. Serrano
  • Matt D
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Photographer extraordinaire!
  • Thank Yous: 557
11 Aug 2015 22:19 #2 by Matt D (MattD)
Replied by Matt D (MattD) on topic Second Event Reroll, Help!
You are correct there, that your second event will be the standard $50. Rerolling will be no problem, just see any of the New Player marshals prior to the event and we can work with you. If you send me a message with your e-mail, I have a Google Drive doc of the new character builder worksheet that we can work on and you can print out ahead of time. You can bring that to an event, have it double checked by a marshal on site, and you're golden.

As far as the Spy thing goes, a lot of people pick up additional classes to go along with it, so they don't have to have that same awkward conversation you are suggesting. If you need any additional help, feel free to PM me.

Elias Ashby
Proprietor of the Ashby Family General Store

Lord Templar Rayven Nightwing of the Order of Holy Light

(OOG - Matt D. - Photographer)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.457 seconds