A few questions after first event this month

12 Oct 2015 09:50 #1 by Garlan Tanwyn (GarlanTanwyn)
A few questions after first event this month was created by Garlan Tanwyn (GarlanTanwyn)
So October was my first event, I really enjoyed it and plan on coming back in November, but I just wanted to clarify a few things.

When do character cards usually become available online?

Since this was my first event, I'm allowed to completely redo my character (if I want to), correct? And I keep all the items/gold I got this event?

How do I go about making modifications to my character card?

I'm under the assumption that service points automatically convert to build points up to the number of build you earned for coming to the event (so 400 SP get converted to 4 build because I earned for build for the event), is this true?

Assuming that I did get 8 build this event, making my total come to 58, can I use this 58 to redo my build? Or when I redo my build is it still limited to 50?

Finally, how and to whom do I submit my backstory (and when should I have it done by)?

Garlan Tanwyn

OOG: Sam P.
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
12 Oct 2015 10:00 #2 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic A few questions after first event this month
Hello. NPM here.
Let me see if I can help.

1: it depends which card marshal got your card. Generally if it's not up by a week before the event(standard event not festival) you could ask on the boards.

2: yes and yes.

3: talk to a NPM after you check in your next event. We can help with that.

4: yes, if you had 400 sp it will convert to 4 build for a total of 8.

5: you get to use the build you had in skills. So if you learned 8 build worth of skills your first event, yes you can use all 58, if you didn't learn any skills you can only use the 50.

6: there is a link in the card database called character chronicle. You do it there when you have access to your card online.

Hope this helped.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sean Moulson (Moulson13), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Garlan Tanwyn (GarlanTanwyn)
12 Oct 2015 10:45 #3 by Garlan Tanwyn (GarlanTanwyn)
Replied by Garlan Tanwyn (GarlanTanwyn) on topic A few questions after first event this month
Ok cool that clears a lot up, so since I haven't spent any of the 8 build I earned, I'm still limited to the 50 I have already spent on skills.

Thanks!

Garlan Tanwyn

OOG: Sam P.
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.516 seconds