Potential Issue with the Card System login

16 Oct 2015 18:02 #1 by O. Nesterin (kuemanner)
Potential Issue with the Card System login was created by O. Nesterin (kuemanner)
My first larp was this last event. I wanted to check my card but when i went to the card system it said my login was invalid. I clicked the forgot my password button, but I am not receiving the email. A fellow newcomer had the same login problem but after resetting his password everything was fine. I can't seem to even get the password reset email. I'm not entirely sure what to do.

Any suggestions?

Ser Oacenth Nesterin
Knight Advisor of Alisandria
Dragoon of House Melebrine

OOG: Nick Culberson
Player Rep
16 Oct 2015 18:37 #2 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic Potential Issue with the Card System login
Your email address is probably entered wrong. Send me a PM with your card number, character name, real name and email address. I"ll get you fixed up.

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
27 Oct 2015 22:50 #3 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic Potential Issue with the Card System login
Quick question...

Cards usually get updated a few days before the next event, correct? I shouldn't expect to see my card updated until first week of November, right?

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
28 Oct 2015 15:40 #4 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic Potential Issue with the Card System login
if you don't see your card updated by the Monday before the next event that is a good time to start asking questions, politely, about your card's status.

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.443 seconds