New player! (Friends are needed!)

02 Jan 2016 20:41 #1 by Snow Blackwater ()
New player! (Friends are needed!) was created by Snow Blackwater ()
Hello, I'm a new player and new to larp and could really use some new friends to talk to before the next event on the 22nd go please get back to me you can also text/call me at (862)252-5213, much appreciated!

Snow Blackwater
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
02 Jan 2016 23:26 #2 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic New player! (Friends are needed!)
Hey Kris. My name's Conor. I'm a New Player Marshal at the game.

Welcome to Knight Realms, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
03 Jan 2016 02:31 #3 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic New player! (Friends are needed!)
Kris,

First welcome aboard. I hope you find KnightRealms (or KR as some of us like to call it) the right LARP for you.

As Connor mentioned, we have some people here called New Player Marshals. They help guide new people in & around the game. Many of the players here are very friendly, so I'm sure you'll be getting calls/txts from them very soon.

Tonight (January 2nd, 2016), many of us were at the event site enjoying an Awards Banquet. It's an "end of the year" dinner where we all get together & give each other awards in different categories. It's to recognize when some people at the game do well or help show how much we enjoyed some people's RP and such. So many of the players and Staff are enjoying a nice dinner & are away from their computers right now.

If you haven't had a chance to yet, please read the "New Players" section of the website. It has many helpful hints, tips, and information you'll want to know. Also, you can always use the Search box to look up any questions and answers you might have about the game.

When you are ready, please post where your general location is, so that way we can see what other players are near where you live, so when you are ready to come to a game, transportation can be found, or at least an idea of what might be possible.

Again, I hope you find a way to join us & when you do, it's a fun time.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
  • Magnus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In fearful Day, In Raging Night...
  • Thank Yous: 483
08 Jan 2016 19:16 #4 by Magnus (hippy g0th)
Replied by Magnus (hippy g0th) on topic New player! (Friends are needed!)
Hello Kris, names Matt. I'm one of the new player marshals. Feel free to shoot me a message with any questions or concerns.

Matthew Majchrzak

ST

Lord General Magnus

"Not Dead Yet!"
  • Elric_Ashby
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • LORD OF POTATOES
  • Thank Yous: 113
14 Jan 2016 09:51 #5 by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby)
Replied by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby) on topic New player! (Friends are needed!)
Hey, I'm Ben, also one of the new player marshals.
If you need any help at game, come see me, I am usually the guy who is towering over everyone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Father Elric Ashby, Artificer, Priest of Galladel, Master of the Adventurer's guild, Warden of the Phokus.

Dr. Viktor Solvei, Pioneer Surgeon

OOG Benjamin Oakley, New Player Marshal... of doom
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Burkhart Jarlson
  • A precious object without the strength to protect it is easily taken. Strength without something to protect is easily wasted.
  • Thank Yous: 107
19 Jan 2016 01:42 - 19 Jan 2016 01:43 #6 by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma)
Replied by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma) on topic New player! (Friends are needed!)
Heya Kris,

I'm Josh. I am not a new player marshal or any other sort of marshal but I am a player of this game who loves to see people coming in and having fun, especially new players who have so much to offer. If you wanna hit me up and talk about the game, hear some of the great things I've experienced and seen from the others around me, or just talk to someone in general feel free to hit me up. :D

Looking forward to seeing you in the future at game.

_________________________________________________________________________________
OOG: Josh Leib

Main:
Burkhart Jarlson
Son of the Heargen Clan
Blood of the Dragoons
Shaman of the North

Alt:
Fen the Fun Faun
Musical Satyr
Available for Bars, Parties, Shows, and Personal Concerts
Accepts Gold, Gems, Ale, and kisses from beautiful women (just don't tell my wife)
Last edit: 19 Jan 2016 01:43 by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma).
19 Jan 2016 10:52 #7 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
Replied by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist) on topic New player! (Friends are needed!)
Hey Kris,

Also not a New Player Marshal, but like I am a relatively new player with 3 events under my belt. If you have any questions, hit me up on Facebook or Skype (Adulese) and I'd be glad to share what knowledge I have that is relevant to the newer players of the game.

In addition, come seek me out in-game when you make it out. Arradir is pretty easy to spot as the "cowboy" elf ranger. I'm also a member of the Guard and would be happy to help you take you on a tour of the lands given we successfully fight off these damn Husks and Nulls!

Warm Regards,
Joe Glaser

The Insightful, Knight of Pendarvin
OOG: Joe Glaser | Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.526 seconds