Thank you

• Matt D
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Photographer extraordinaire!
  • Thank Yous: 557
17 Apr 2016 16:20 #1 by Matt D (MattD)
Thank you was created by Matt D (MattD)
I'd like to thank all the new players that came out this month. Every one of you was great interacting with on all of the mods, and the sheer number that came out made Main Mod terrifying to see that many husks at once. You guys were a blast and the reason many of us keep coming back. Thank again!

Elias Ashby
Proprietor of the Ashby Family General Store

Lord Templar Rayven Nightwing of the Order of Holy Light

(OOG - Matt D. - Photographer)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oren Tenderson (Tormy), Onca (Lorelai), Kadin D (Katie D), Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042), Caldor Eirson (Caldor), Faila (Faila), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Terzak (TheArchMage), Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Jack Webb (MichaelCantor), Mantel (sigma-j), Dave (Kilroth712)
  • Terzak
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Tell me, thief, do you know anything about MAGIC?
  • Thank Yous: 154
17 Apr 2016 21:56 #2 by Terzak (TheArchMage)
Replied by Terzak (TheArchMage) on topic Thank you
Matt, I want to thank you and all the staff who put this together. This event flowed smoothly, and you guys made sure that every new player walked out with a bit more coin in their pocket and a smile on their face. As far as events have gone, this one has been the most....well...eventful, both for my character and the copious quantity of old and new chars this month.

Thank you guys for setting an excellent example of what KR is, and what a larping community is supposed to be!

By my hand,
Professor Terzak Winstonshire

OOG: Will Harrington
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds