Create Your Character Now!

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
19 May 2016 08:13 - 19 May 2016 08:16 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Create Your Character Now! was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Welcome New Players!

We have an online Character Creation system to help you put together your first character! By clicking the link below, you will be taken to the online system, where you will be able to start, save and submit your character. Once you enter your character name and email address, you will also be given a code that you can use to go back to the character if you step away before completing it.

Once you have your code, you can share it with friends and/or new player marshals to get their advice and assistance on the design. It even includes a chat window you can use to chat live with someone who is helping you with your character.

The system will help you track your available build, and select your race, starting profession, and all of your skills, spells, body career points and other elements of the character. The system is intended to be used in conjunction with the rulebook (and any updates on the forums), and you should refer to that for the details and descriptions. Once you submit the character, the Card marshals will make sure it is input into the card system, and contact you with any problems or issues.

As a bonus for using this system and submitting your character in advance of your first session, you will start with a bonus 5 build (55 total).

Enjoy! We look forward to seeing what you can create, and playing with you!

Create Your Character Now! :)
www.cards.knightrealms.com/character_builder

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Last edit: 19 May 2016 08:16 by Gallion (Gallion).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jurgur'mosh Goretusk (MattF), Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell), Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042), Caldor Eirson (Caldor), Faila (Faila), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Terzak (TheArchMage), Tobias (Tobias), Belketra Folles (pleasantexample), Mantel (sigma-j), Justin (Justin4390)
07 Nov 2018 20:20 #2 by Harl MacGruer (Brichtmar)
Replied by Harl MacGruer (Brichtmar) on topic Create Your Character Now!
Hello,
Can't seem to get to the Creation page. Keep seeing this....
----
Not Found
Error: The requested address '/character_builder' was not found on this server.
----
Help! :)

“Life's a forge! Yes, and hammer and anvil, too! You'll be roasted, smelted, and pounded, and you'll scarce know what's happening to you. But stand boldly to it! Metal's worthless till it's shaped and tempered! -Hevydd the Smith
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
08 Nov 2018 10:41 #3 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Create Your Character Now!
Hi, Kevin!

I'm Jeff, one of your New Player Reps. Check your inbox in a minute--I'll try to get you out of that pickle.

-Jeff

31 Jan 2019 18:19 #4 by Asträea Eos (Astraea305)
Replied by Asträea Eos (Astraea305) on topic Create Your Character Now!
Hello,

I seem to be having the same problem with the creation page and I end up with a 404 error. I apologize for the inconvenience....

OOG: Emily McCormick
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
01 Feb 2019 01:31 #5 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Create Your Character Now!
The inconvenience is ours to apologize for, Emily!

While the character builder undergoes some necessary maintenance, we'd like you to submit your character through this Google Form instead:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeZcBkw...L8go479-RGA/viewform

If you need help with it, please send a PM over the forums or contact me on Facebook. I'd be happy to assist.

-Jeff

Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.482 seconds