We're Here For You

• Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
29 Sep 2016 03:55 #1 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
We're Here For You was created by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Hey, all!

So, a big part of being a New Player Marshal here is making sure you feel welcome and helping to get you integrated into Knight Realms and into the community. But you might get here and look around at all of the people who've been playing the game for more years than you have fingers--we do have them--and think you're a little minnow in a giant lake. "What good am I? I just got here."

The important part is that you're here, and when you're here, you're... bumping into slogans for quasi-Italian chain restaurants. The point is, as a member of our community, of our larp family, you're just as important as everyone else here. Your input isn't any less valuable than anyone else's, nor are you any less valuable than anyone else. Period.

If you have questions about how things work, constructive criticism for how things could be run better (We'll tell you to fill this out: www.knightrealms.com/resources/event-recap-form.html ), or if something or someone makes you feel uncomfortable, find one of us and we'll try to set things right.

Because we're here for you.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Magnus (hippy g0th), Andy (Andy), Aleister (Aleister), Amizar (Amizar), Eden Heimdell (amalthea), Kirsten (Lotano), Annora (Karen), Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf), Terzak (TheArchMage), Belketra Folles (pleasantexample), Wili (), Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist), Jack Webb (MichaelCantor), Mantel (sigma-j), Cara Easton (Raeelle), Blackfarrow (Roman64), Kestrel (Kestrel), Ergos (arieslink), Grashügel (HAZMAT221), Seth (Kurteth), KindaMermish (KindaMermish), Daggerfist (prawnbait), Khala Stormbringer (Jymme), Ninnyhammer (Anna Collins)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
10 Oct 2017 10:58 - 10 Oct 2017 10:59 #2 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic We're Here For You
Addendum:

We have a new event feedback form! Submissions are read by the staff and taken into account. By default, it's anonymous--you need to opt-in to include your player number if you'd like to be entered into a raffle.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdGCIXK...VGB-NpGDU3g/viewform

If there is ever anything important you would feel more comfortable talking to someone about in person than jotting down in a form, at a KR event, pull me aside even if I look like I'm having a great time. Nothing I do in-game will ever be more important than something causing you real-life trouble.

-Jeff

Last edit: 10 Oct 2017 10:59 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j), Berek Orino (Andrew609)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.491 seconds