Thanks for fun new player mods

04 Dec 2016 21:53 #1 by Alexei Jengiefsky (chrisbouchard)
Thanks for fun new player mods was created by Alexei Jengiefsky (chrisbouchard)
As a relatively new character, I had a lot of fun on the new player mods this event. Thank you to Matt for letting us have fun and feel cool taking his sword away. And thank you to Ilana for looking after us when we accidentally went on a very not new-player-oriented mod. Even though we got roughed up on that one, I know I had a blast and I think others did too.

OOG: Chris Bouchard
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Mantel (sigma-j)
05 Dec 2016 00:31 #2 by Rathnait Eirdottir (dokidara)
Replied by Rathnait Eirdottir (dokidara) on topic Thanks for fun new player mods
Yes!!! So much fun on the new player mods! :D

Alexei Jengiefsky wrote: As a relatively new character, I had a lot of fun on the new player mods this event. Thank you to Matt for letting us have fun and feel cool taking his sword away. And thank you to Ilana for looking after us when we accidentally went on a very not new-player-oriented mod. Even though we got roughed up on that one, I know I had a blast and I think others did too.

Rathnait "Bear" Eirdottir

OOG: Dara Monasch
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Mantel (sigma-j), Alexei Jengiefsky (chrisbouchard)
05 Dec 2016 07:54 #3 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
Replied by Moostrav Potrevski () on topic Thanks for fun new player mods
Yes Yes Yes! They have been great so far; I can't wait to get another new player militia together and holy hell was that fun chucking people at a flying demon knight ( I hope it was fun for them too?)

Moostrav Potrevski
1 of the 8 Heads of the Potrevski family

Jacob F.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Mantel (sigma-j), Alexei Jengiefsky (chrisbouchard)
05 Dec 2016 07:58 #4 by Briarthethorn (Briarthethorn)
Replied by Briarthethorn (Briarthethorn) on topic Thanks for fun new player mods
Agreed, Iro and Jasper had a good time. I think I managed to get Iro hooked onto this whole adventuring thing....

Cheers!

-Ryan Ammermann

Ryan A.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Moostrav Potrevski (), Alexei Jengiefsky (chrisbouchard)
  • Magnus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In fearful Day, In Raging Night...
  • Thank Yous: 483
05 Dec 2016 11:57 #5 by Magnus (hippy g0th)
Replied by Magnus (hippy g0th) on topic Thanks for fun new player mods
Im glad you guys enjoyed, I had a blast running mods for you guys. ;-)

Matthew Majchrzak

ST

Lord General Magnus

"Not Dead Yet!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Alexei Jengiefsky (chrisbouchard), Rathnait Eirdottir (dokidara)
  • Dagmar
  • Thank Yous: 3
07 Dec 2016 21:27 #6 by Dagmar (Nuclearspatula)
Replied by Dagmar (Nuclearspatula) on topic Thanks for fun new player mods
I also had a great time. Not only were the mods fun, but the interaction and RP everyone managed during such and in tense fight was awesome. As were the innovative tactics, Jacob for the TK tossing, and Dara for the grappling hook shenanigans.

Ryan Gottlieb
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Alexei Jengiefsky (chrisbouchard), Rathnait Eirdottir (dokidara)
07 Dec 2016 22:38 #7 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
Replied by Moostrav Potrevski () on topic Thanks for fun new player mods
I will gladly be your trebuchet again!

Moostrav Potrevski
1 of the 8 Heads of the Potrevski family

Jacob F.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Alexei Jengiefsky (chrisbouchard), Dagmar (Nuclearspatula)
14 Dec 2016 15:52 #8 by Rathnait Eirdottir (dokidara)
Replied by Rathnait Eirdottir (dokidara) on topic Thanks for fun new player mods

Dagmar wrote: I also had a great time. Not only were the mods fun, but the interaction and RP everyone managed during such and in tense fight was awesome. As were the innovative tactics, Jacob for the TK tossing, and Dara for the grappling hook shenanigans.

Always a pleasure, sir. :)

Rathnait "Bear" Eirdottir

OOG: Dara Monasch
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.530 seconds