Reserve a bed?

10 Mar 2017 22:16 - 10 Mar 2017 22:17 #1 by Diamondlaser (Diamondlaser)
Reserve a bed? was created by Diamondlaser (Diamondlaser)
Hi folks, I'm a friend of Andy Randolph. He has been telling me and my family all about the game. My son and I are very excited to be coming to our first event next week. He said we could post up here to ask about getting beds reserved in the Adventurer's Guild? Hopefully this is the right place to do that.

We have also created our characters through the website here, but never received a confirmation email about it (not sure if we're supposed to, of course) but I'm not quite sure where I can access this character information so I can provide it when we arrive.

Sorry if these are silly questions, I'm 100% new to LARP.

Persephone Rose
Last edit: 10 Mar 2017 22:17 by Diamondlaser (Diamondlaser). Reason: Changed "this week" to "next week"
  • Matt D
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Photographer extraordinaire!
  • Thank Yous: 557
11 Mar 2017 02:49 - 11 Mar 2017 02:50 #2 by Matt D (MattD)
Replied by Matt D (MattD) on topic Reserve a bed?
  • Hey! I'm Matt, one of several new player marshals that will likely say hi to you. I've added your request to the Adventurer's guild sleeping arrangements thread. I'll update you when i hear something.

Elias Ashby
    Proprietor of the Ashby Family General Store

Lord Templar Rayven Nightwing of the Order of Holy Light

(OOG - Matt D. - Photographer)
    Last edit: 11 Mar 2017 02:50 by Matt D (MattD).
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Diamondlaser (Diamondlaser)
    • Nalick
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
    • Thank Yous: 1440
    11 Mar 2017 04:11 - 11 Mar 2017 04:13 #3 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
    Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Reserve a bed?
    To make the prophecy come true, I'll pop out of the woodwork to say hi.

Hi! I'm Jeff and you should be getting an e-mail about your character submitted in the Builder pretty soon because I literally just imported it at 4:00 in the morning. I might have a problem...

Never fret about asking silly questions. Imagine how silly you'd look trying to live out the life and story of your character, without asking those questions beforehand. We'll be here before, during (this one is important. We're still NPMs during events), and after events to answer whatever questions--silly or otherwise--you have for us.

Last edit: 11 Mar 2017 04:13 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche).
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j), Diamondlaser (Diamondlaser)
    • Matt D
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • Photographer extraordinaire!
    • Thank Yous: 557
    16 Mar 2017 03:10 #4 by Matt D (MattD)
    Replied by Matt D (MattD) on topic Reserve a bed?
    You guys are set. Your needs are the middle bunks in the adventurers guild, which is the building immediately south of the inn building. There's a large white oil tank outside of it. Your beds are the middle bunk by the door, and the middle bunk in the middle.

Elias Ashby
    Proprietor of the Ashby Family General Store

Lord Templar Rayven Nightwing of the Order of Holy Light

(OOG - Matt D. - Photographer)
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
    • Ephrem
    • Premium Member
    • Premium Member
    • Lux et lex, fiat iustitia.
    • Thank Yous: 364
    16 Mar 2017 07:39 #5 by Ephrem (bamore62)
    Replied by Ephrem (bamore62) on topic Reserve a bed?
    Welcome Persephone,
    I'm also a relatively new LARPer. This is my third event, and I'm still asking questions. People here are great and have never considered any of my silly questions to be silly. From my experience the last two events whenever I had a question everyone was extremely helpful, either with an answer or directing me to someone who could answer.
    Enjoy the weekend - the weather will make it "interesting;" although, the Jan. and Feb. events were just as snowy and cold and still proved to be enjoyable.

Father Ephrem
    Primus of the Church of Light in Travance
    the Heart of Valos

OOG: Bryan Amore
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Sannyiah Amarie Na (Syn), Moostrav Potrevski ()
    Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
    Time to create page: 0.486 seconds