Changes to an existing Character

• Tsula Stormcrow
  • Blessed be the tortured souls, for the untested know not the extent of their power
  • Thank Yous: 19
22 Apr 2017 23:58 - 23 Apr 2017 01:16 #1 by Tsula Stormcrow (Tsula_Stormcrow)
Changes to an existing Character was created by Tsula Stormcrow (Tsula_Stormcrow)
Hello!

I attended the event in March (brrrrrrrrrrr) and I am looking forward to attending another event soon (hoping for May)

My question is this:

After looking through the changes that are most likely to be implemented I would like to change my race from barbarian to Romani (Argenti) since it appears that Barbarians will not be allowed to be healers and I want to remain a healer and I would prefer to not become more invested in a character that will likely be no longer viable.

So, how do I go about making the changes?

Tsula Stormcrow
Cenobite of Agaura
Vrajitoare of House Skuggare

Alts: Giselle Meadowbrook
Inoli

OOG: Lorna Long
Last edit: 23 Apr 2017 01:16 by Tsula Stormcrow (Tsula_Stormcrow). Reason: adding name and spelling corrections
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
24 Apr 2017 15:18 #2 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Changes to an existing Character
Hi, Lorna!

So to go about making those changes, you'd talk to a New Player Marshal (hello!) assuming it was before your character's third event. Since it is, I'll be able to help you!

If there's anything aside from race that you want to change, either send me a PM on here, e-mail me at , or message me on Facebook with what skills you'd like to swap.

For the cold, which hopefully won't be a problem until late into autumn, a medium weight thermal henley, some hiking socks, and a wool sweater ought to work wonders!

-Jeff

• Not An Assassin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I'm not a man fighting against monsters, I'm a monster fighting against the world as it reclaims itself.
  • Thank Yous: 344
24 Apr 2017 16:23 #3 by Not An Assassin (Salem)
Replied by Not An Assassin (Salem) on topic Changes to an existing Character
Question..I've an Alt that I've only ever played as once...The Alt is more than a year old, though, I just never play as him, and I've lost interest in the concept that I had for him. Could I work with a new player marshal to change my Alt's card around to something else? I've only played the character once, even though he's been in the system for a long time.

Salem Noire, Lieutenant Commander of the Blood Spirits

Lieutenant Leon Drekken of House Zezima

OOG-Reece Belmont
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
25 Apr 2017 03:35 #4 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Changes to an existing Character

Justé wrote: Question..I've an Alt that I've only ever played as once...The Alt is more than a year old, though, I just never play as him, and I've lost interest in the concept that I had for him. Could I work with a new player marshal to change my Alt's card around to something else? I've only played the character once, even though he's been in the system for a long time.

Yep! What matters is playing the character, regardless of how long it's been gathering virtual dust. Send me a message!

Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.510 seconds