Changing Character Skills and Artist for the Newspaper.

• Blackfarrow
  • "My name is Death, and the end is near."
  • Thank Yous: 28
24 Apr 2017 08:37 #1 by Blackfarrow (Roman64)
Changing Character Skills and Artist for the Newspaper. was created by Blackfarrow (Roman64)
First things first, I had a blast on Saturday with my friends and met a lot of great people at KR this past weekend. It definitely makes me want to find the best stories and roleplaying moments, as well as the intense combat (I lost a leg).

My only questions are that my friend wants to change his character into a Chaos Warrior rather than a Berserker, and I was wondering who we needed to message or what we needed to do to change the character. This was our first event and I know that we can change our characters within our first three events so I just wanted to inquire about that.

I also noticed that the Travance Chronicle was looking for an artist on the spider story. Is that legitimate or was that just for the event, because I'd be interested in filling such a position either IG or OOG.

Jurian Blackfarrow
Private of the Baronial Guard of Travance

OOG: Isaiah Roa
  • Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 1026
24 Apr 2017 09:39 #2 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Replied by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell) on topic Changing Character Skills and Artist for the Newspaper.
Hi Isaiah!

I'm happy to hear you had a good time! Welcome to the community! :)

I'll leave the character change questions to one of the New Player Marshals, but as the "artist" ;-) of the spider drawing and person running the paper, we are absolutely looking for someone (or more than one someones, because I understand not everyone has time every month) who's willing to do small sketches for our monster of the month section in the paper. I'll send you a PM a little later today with some more details. (And anyone else reading who's interested, let me know!)

----

----
((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Marshal Deputy))
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Blackfarrow (Roman64)
24 Apr 2017 10:19 #3 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
Replied by Moostrav Potrevski () on topic Changing Character Skills and Artist for the Newspaper.
Yasss!! We need more crazy fam! I'm so exited that there are so many chaos warriors coming out... this is just lovely :) hope to see your friend around

Moostrav Potrevski
1 of the 8 Heads of the Potrevski family

Jacob F.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Matt D
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Photographer extraordinaire!
  • Thank Yous: 557
24 Apr 2017 12:56 #4 by Matt D (MattD)
Replied by Matt D (MattD) on topic Changing Character Skills and Artist for the Newspaper.
To answer the first half, feel free to message ant of the new player marshals (hia i am one), and we will get you setup. You'll have a chance to respend your build, so send me what thou want to switch to, and we can add it to the' system

Elias Ashby
Proprietor of the Ashby Family General Store

Lord Templar Rayven Nightwing of the Order of Holy Light

(OOG - Matt D. - Photographer)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Blackfarrow
  • "My name is Death, and the end is near."
  • Thank Yous: 28
24 Apr 2017 19:06 #5 by Blackfarrow (Roman64)
Replied by Blackfarrow (Roman64) on topic Changing Character Skills and Artist for the Newspaper.
Okay! Thank you very much, I look forward to your message :)

Jurian Blackfarrow
Private of the Baronial Guard of Travance

OOG: Isaiah Roa
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.486 seconds