Becoming involved with Gods.

• Blackfarrow
  • "My name is Death, and the end is near."
  • Thank Yous: 28
19 May 2017 12:08 #1 by Blackfarrow (Roman64)
Becoming involved with Gods. was created by Blackfarrow (Roman64)
Hello,

My friend and I have become interested in entering into the Clergy of churches following two gods. I seek to follow Visagalis while my friend has chosen Malyc. Is there anywhere on here we can look to find out where masses and baptisms may occur, or who we should talk to? I've already been given the name Jediah Frost up in Alisandria.

Thank you!

Jurian Blackfarrow
Private of the Baronial Guard of Travance

OOG: Isaiah Roa
  • Tim P
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 379
19 May 2017 12:53 - 19 May 2017 12:53 #2 by Tim P (OrganicGolem)
Replied by Tim P (OrganicGolem) on topic Becoming involved with Gods.
Heya,
Your friend can look me up at game (I play the an elf named Orophin), I've publicly stated on the IG forums that I am a priest of Malyc so that should make it easier to get the ball rolling.

[hr]
-Tim P
Last edit: 19 May 2017 12:53 by Tim P (OrganicGolem).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Blackfarrow (Roman64)
19 May 2017 14:34 #3 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
Replied by Caldor Eirson (Caldor) on topic Becoming involved with Gods.
I would also keep your eyes out on the forums. There is a lot of active RP right now going on with the gods and clergy. We are trying (thought not always succeeding) in keeping enough public to get things rolling. While IG I'm a Gaian and can't help with those faiths specifically, I can absolutely help you guys OOG find the right people and or help you get involved in the bigger plot. I'm pretty visible, run a Gaian mass most friday nights at midnight and am often found in the kitchens.

Caldor Eirson,

Gothi and High Priest of Gaia
Wedding Planner, Match Maker,
Vintner
Spiritual Advisor To Kaladonia

~~~~~~
OOG: Jason M.
Deputy Kitchen Marshal
Land System Marshal

Q: How many people does it take to teach a barbarian how to read?
A: 1 knight, 3 squires, and 1 master of the mages guild.
~~~~~~~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Blackfarrow (Roman64)
  • Blackfarrow
  • "My name is Death, and the end is near."
  • Thank Yous: 28
21 May 2017 15:40 #4 by Blackfarrow (Roman64)
Replied by Blackfarrow (Roman64) on topic Becoming involved with Gods.
Oh thank you!

I'm keen on finding Visigalis Clergymen and learning more about how he views the world IG, as well as attempting to join the Baronial Guard but thats another story entirely. Is there anyone I can find or any places/masses I can go too IG?

Jurian Blackfarrow
Private of the Baronial Guard of Travance

OOG: Isaiah Roa
  • JTinney
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Lad... Never hit if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting.... But if ye have to hit, never hit soft
  • Thank Yous: 537
21 May 2017 17:39 #5 by JTinney (Swordsaint)
Replied by JTinney (Swordsaint) on topic Becoming involved with Gods.

Blackfarrow wrote: Oh thank you!

I'm keen on finding Visigalis Clergymen and learning more about how he views the world IG, as well as attempting to join the Baronial Guard but thats another story entirely. Is there anyone I can find or any places/masses I can go too IG?

For the most part, the current public masses that occur in game are

Church of Light: Gaia-centric on Friday Midnight of feast and held in Kaladonia; General Mass (aka Bar Mass) usually at 3pm in the Inn. Recently, one of the Light Church clergy recently started holding Mass at 8am for early risers.

Brazen Mass is almost always 10am-ish and for the Spring through Fall, the plan is to hold it down in the Blood Spirits Encampment. Late Fall through Winter, I hold it at the Baron's Manor by the firepit.

Church of Enax is setting up a holy area on the edge of the field between the Bear Trail and the inn. They tend to hold mass about 11am on saturday.

The Dark Clergy.... well, their masses are generally not Public due to IC reasons.

I would strongly pay attention to the boards though- there is a few changes coming and a proper Combined Mass is in the works which can change alot of this.

Father Duncan MacKenzie

Templar-High Priest of Brazen
Chaplain, Bloodspirits Mercenary Company

Janos Beecham (alt)
Dragoon of No Importance

John Tinney
Safety Marshal/ EMT
27 May 2017 01:24 #6 by Father Nikolai (ertsyperts)
Replied by Father Nikolai (ertsyperts) on topic Becoming involved with Gods.
As for Malyc I suggest reaching out to Tim P. as he's been following Malyc for a while and is the most knowledgeable. For Visagalis I think there is only a single priest so it's not too established yet.

Father Nikolai

Matthew E.
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.506 seconds