Hello! Returning player with some questions

16 Jun 2019 11:26 #1 by Killroy Rambutan (Killroy Rambutan)
Hello! Returning player with some questions was created by Killroy Rambutan (Killroy Rambutan)
Hello everyone. My friends and I are returning for the June event and we are all a bit confused on the new leveling system. Are you level one with your starting 50 build? Does that mean level 2 is 61 and three is 73 and so on? If that's the case, can you buy the into a new class at level four and have that build cost push you to level five?

On a personal matter, I went to the character builder and see that, 1. My character is reset and I cannot make any changes and 2. There is some build on a character that should not be there and should have been on my main because none of my alt characters played or given build.

Any help on these problems would be greatly appreciated

Killroy Rambutan
This is my partner Pemba.......talk to him.

OOG: David Chandler
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
16 Jun 2019 21:33 #2 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Hello! Returning player with some questions
Hi, David!

Unfortunately, no. You need to have the build earned before you can buy that new class in the first place. Not all of the build need be spent before purchasing the class, but you do need the initial amount.

The Character Builder lets you make a brand new character. Changes need to be worked out on the bottom-left corner of the character sheet following the rules regarding learning or unlearning skills. As a member of the Card Team, I'd be glad to help explain further if needed.

Feel free to send me a PM either here or on Facebook and I should be able to solve the build problem and hopefully others!

-Jeff

Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.447 seconds