Hello all!

12 Dec 2019 14:24 #1 by Danielle Swantek (Daniisfaye)
Hello all! was created by Danielle Swantek (Daniisfaye)
Hiya! I’m very VERY new to this world and larping in general but I am VERY EXCITED to participate hopefully soon!! I just wanted to pop on here and say hello!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Vasryn Bira Skuggare (Lchangeling)
12 Dec 2019 16:24 #2 by Vasryn Bira Skuggare (Lchangeling)
Replied by Vasryn Bira Skuggare (Lchangeling) on topic Hello all!
Hi! As a fellow new player I want to let you know you picked a amazing group to join! This up and coming game is looking to be full of excitement and action as well. I am sure you will have a great time. So welcome to the community!

Graciously and with Respect,
~Vasryn Bira Skuggare

(OOG: Jan Keichline)
12 Dec 2019 17:04 #3 by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
Replied by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme) on topic Hello all!
Hi there and welcome to the insane fun that is Knight Realms! If you haven't joined already we also have an official Knight Realms page on Facebook as well as a Knight Realms Community group that is a great place to ask questions and chat with others!

My inbox is also always open if you want to talk to other players or you can message me on Facebook as well.

Main Character: Khala Stormbringer
Alt: Keladry Aybara

OOG: JymmeAnne Walton
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
13 Dec 2019 10:57 #4 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Hello all!
Hello!

Since it's the Friday of an event, we're all VERY EXCITED to participate too and as such, people may not have the time to check these forums but you'll get many more greetings in the days to come.

Welcome aboard,
Jeff

Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.478 seconds