New Player Planning for the May Game(maybe sooner)

• dbdgamer
  • Thank Yous: 2
12 Mar 2020 03:57 #1 by dbdgamer (dbdgamer)
New Player Planning for the May Game(maybe sooner) was created by dbdgamer (dbdgamer)
Hey everyone,

I've been lurking on the forums for years, and every time I've made plans to come, something happens. I'm finally looking forward to making it out to the May game with some friends, hopefully it actually happens this time.

I was thinking of trying to make it out and NPC at the March and/or April games before then to try to get a feel for the game a bit before coming and PC'ing with my friends in May. My only issue is I work alot of Saturdays, and while I'm planning to take off for May, I neglected to for March & April, but I'm usually done by afternoon. So with that I have a question:

Is it okay to come Friday, do the New Player Orientation, NPC for an hour or two, leave, then come back Saturday afternoon and continue to NPC for the remainder of the event?

Thanks!

OOG Name: Dan D.
  • Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 1026
12 Mar 2020 10:37 #2 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Replied by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell) on topic New Player Planning for the May Game(maybe sooner)
Hi Dan! Glad to see you're finally able to give us a shot! :)

Yes, if you have to leave during the day, that's totally fine.

----

----
((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Marshal Deputy))
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.553 seconds