Does anyone remember a certain youngling named Shippo?

• Momo
  • Fear the midget of DOOOM! D=<
  • Thank Yous: 0
19 Nov 2008 22:20 - 19 Nov 2008 22:29 #1 by Momo (Momo)
Hello everyone!!!
=D Bet you dont know who THIS is!!!
Tis Morgan, you know, Shippo. That annoying little dragoon who ran around glomping everyone. You dont remember? Heres a hint...she failed at larping!!!
Ah, but sadly, even if anyone left still remembered me, I havent been to KR in soooo long that I wouldnt be surprised if my former buddies stopped going by now... :'(
Regardless
I just thought Id say hi!
I mean gods..its been years n'years since Ive been to KR! xD I used to have another screename on here...shippothesmallestdragoon or something, but I have long since forgotten my password.
Lets see...I think the last time I went to KR I was....eh....11? Im not quite sure.
But Im 15 now, and, sadly, I no longer live in PA. I just moved to Oklahoma this summer. And now that Im finaly old enough to larp and do it RIGHT...I cant find any around here!! Stupid Oklahoma! ;C;
Well..I found one..but after going to Knightrealms, I cant bear to go to it. It dosent even have a plot line or monsters...its just a bunch of stupid highschoolers in cheap costumes beating at eachother with poorly made swords. Tis saddening! Woe is I!
So...yeah..I guese thats about it then.
I just thought Id drop by and see if anyone still remembered me! <3
>_o
<3 Momo

Morgan Jones!!!!!!!

' We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl...year after year...running over the same old ground, what have we found? The same old fears...wish you were here.' - Pink Floyd <3!!!!
Last edit: 19 Nov 2008 22:29 by .
  • Momo
  • Fear the midget of DOOOM! D=&lt;
19 Nov 2008 22:36 #2 by Momo (Momo)
=/ hm
Nine views and no replies?  :'(  I guese there really ISNT anyone left who remembers me.
D'aw..
<3 Morgan

Morgan Jones!!!!!!!

' We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl...year after year...running over the same old ground, what have we found? The same old fears...wish you were here.' - Pink Floyd <3!!!!
  • Odo Garaath
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Back and Ready For More!
  • Thank Yous: 12
20 Nov 2008 07:18 #3 by Odo Garaath (Odo)
Replied by Odo Garaath (Odo) on topic Does anyone remember a certain youngling named Shippo?
Hey! I was wondering what happened to my rock getter.

Good to see that Knight Realms left such a great impression on you.

"Praise be to Enax, and blessing to his followers."

(Tom Senger )
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
20 Nov 2008 10:35 #4 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Does anyone remember a certain youngling named Shippo?
Hey! Too bad your so far away, cause it would be great to have you at the game again! If you ever visit NJ/PA you'll need to make it on the same weekend as an event and visit! ;)

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
20 Nov 2008 12:22 #5 by Sister Danae (Danae)
Replied by Sister Danae (Danae) on topic Does anyone remember a certain youngling named Shippo?
I still remember picking Blueberries with you. I miss you hon! Its nice to hear you're still alive and well. I hope you can make it back some day.

And hey, if not, maybe you can start your own larp, or teach those silly Highschoolers to l2play.

Good luck!!! <3

Dame Danae Hainsworth
Cleric of Valos
Second Knight of Pendarvin

"Where something bad happens, you have three choices...
You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or let it strengthen you."

OOG: Michaela Benton
  • Momo
20 Nov 2008 20:08 #6 by Momo (Momo)

Hey! I was wondering what happened to my rock getter.

Good to see that Knight Realms left such a great impression on you.

=D Heck yeah, Im the best rock-getter ever!
<3 Morgan

Morgan Jones!!!!!!!

• Momo
20 Nov 2008 20:13 #7 by Momo (Momo)

Hey! Too bad your so far away, cause it would be great to have you at the game again! If you ever visit NJ/PA you'll need to make it on the same weekend as an event and visit! ;)

xD That would be sooo awesome!
I miss KR ;~; I roleplay on teh interwebs sometimes, and Ive played the occasional game of D&D, but it just cant compare! Next time I make it down,....er...., UP there, Ill be sure to try! I dont think meh father would be interested in staying the whole weekend, nor do I think he would feel comfortable letting me stay there without him. But, hey...who knows? I should be visiting family up there every summer for like..months at a time, so maybe when Im a bit older it wont be a problem anymore, eh?

(oh, btw, I have a friend named Jordan who thinks your hot! )
lol
<3 Morgan

Morgan Jones!!!!!!!

• Momo
20 Nov 2008 20:18 #8 by Momo (Momo)

I still remember picking Blueberries with you. I miss you hon! Its nice to hear you're still alive and well. I hope you can make it back some day.

And hey, if not, maybe you can start your own larp, or teach those silly Highschoolers to l2play.

Good luck!!! <3

OMG! My friends and I have always talked about making our own larp and showing theese country bumpkins how your SUPPOSED to play...but dont you have to be atleast 18 to do that? Dx and I would need lots of monehs...And sadly, teh Momo is...broke...and still jobless!  :'(
But, eh, maybe in a few years! That would be so much fun! >=D Id give you people some competition, eh? (lol, like that would ever happen! Knightrealms is epic win!!)
<3 Morgan

Morgan Jones!!!!!!!

Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.477 seconds