Katana K-uestions

• Misaki
  • Dark Sith? Where?!
  • Thank Yous: 23
05 Aug 2009 16:24 #1 by Misaki (cbodnar)
Katana K-uestions was created by Misaki (cbodnar)
So I'd like to order a weapon from "Eldritch Latex Armour, Weapons and Props" and wanted to check with other people first to see if they had ordered from them and what they thought about their products.  Here's what I'm looking to get...

www.eldritch.com/70141/info.php?p=6&pno=...ck=9&search=&sought=

It's the 2nd one, the silver blade and black and black color combination.  Another thing that I'm wondering is if this sword could actually be legal for use in KR because I know that blades are supposed to only be so long.  Could this sword be "illegal" due to the blade being longer than allowable?

Finally, for the people who have bought from this website, how did you pay for it when the currency isn't in USD?  And what form of shipping did you use?  There's too many choices  ???

Thanks for the help!

Misaki Xianlu VonRitter, the Nemesis

Vassal of Pendarvin

"Evil Must Be Destroyed"

05 Aug 2009 16:37 #2 by Draknar DoKanen (Draknar DoKanen)
Replied by Draknar DoKanen (Draknar DoKanen) on topic Katana K-uestions
60" falls within the 2-handed edged category, albeit right on the edge.  Max / Min sizes can be found here:
www.knightrealms.com/index.php?option=co...ew&id=313&Itemid=179

The credit card you use to purchase from the site will automatically convert foreign currencies into USD.  However, many of them will charge you a service fee when doing so.

--Skimmel

Skimmel
RP Marshal, Rules Marshal, Storyteller
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.444 seconds