Moresca Ball Make Up

13 Nov 2009 13:32 #1 by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
Moresca Ball Make Up was created by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
Hey Everyone,

One of my day jobs is a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant. I will be bringing with me to the ball a pallet of 28 mineral eye shadows, 3 loose mineral eye shadows, 2 blushes, 2 black mascaras (one in our Ultimate formula and one in our waterproof formula) and 10 shades of medium coverage foundation. As well as 3 different cleanser and moisturizers. I will have about four lipsticks with me as well.  I will have disposable eyeshadow and Mascara brushes and foundation wedges.

To see the pallet of colors being brought follow this link www.marykay.com/alexandrowicz/color/eyes/viewall/default.aspx . The loose mineral eye shadows are pink, purple and a gold/copper color.

I will not be charging for this, but you will be receiving my business card in case you fall in love with the products  ;D

Shoot me a PM if you are interested in this or IM at AIM: Cat Eyed Dreams YahooIM: EkatarinaMcKregar. If I do not answer immediately, leave me your real name, character name and a quick message and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Time for a Shameless Plug: If anyone needs gift baskets made for the holiday season I make baskets starting at $15.00 and customize them to who ever you are giving the basket to. I will bring them to KR events to deliver them to you, or set something else up. With gift baskets, I will send you a picture of it before delivering to make sure you are 100% satisfied with it, and fix anything you do not like. /end shameless plug.

See you all Tomorrow!

Templar Ekatarina Esmeralda Kisslinger McKregar, Prophet of the Kindred Oak

Neina Avaren

OOC: Ann A.- Logistics Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.429 seconds