WANTED : Wolfgar's Mead Recipe

10 Mar 2010 10:13 #1 by Typhon Cedricson Scyldinga (Null507)
WANTED : Wolfgar's Mead Recipe was created by Typhon Cedricson Scyldinga (Null507)
He when I was at the February event I had a sip of "mead" that was amazing I remember Wolfgar saying that the base was sprite with some brown sugar and honey but for the life of me I can't remember the other ingredients or the preportions. Please help me either by sending me his recipe or a comparable one.

Typhon Cedricson Scyldinga
Hero of Auralion
Warrior of the White Wolf

- Druid

David Reyes
  • Tyra Silverfang
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I eat dark god babies...
  • Thank Yous: 0
10 Mar 2010 15:50 #2 by Tyra Silverfang (Pracika Nightwing)
Replied by Tyra Silverfang (Pracika Nightwing) on topic WANTED : Wolfgar's Mead Recipe
i talk to him all the time and sometimes he has a hard time getting to a computer so next time i talk to him i'll grab it for you and either post it on here or PM it to you :-)

"There is a difference between a hero and a coward. A Hero wakes willing to risk death. A coward wakes wishing for it."

OOG: Adi
16 Mar 2010 20:48 #3 by Ded Dawg O'Doul (Mohammad)
Replied by Ded Dawg O'Doul (Mohammad) on topic WANTED : Wolfgar's Mead Recipe
Ded Dawg makes a mead based upon water, However I would guess that sprite could be substituted

Two gallons of water  +  16 ozs of honey.  + 15 or so cloves plus 5 / 6 six cinnamon sticks

Pouring the Sprite in and out of bottles would have to be done carefully so to prevent much loss of carbonation

Experiment A little lemon could be added or maybe even some red pepper to make the mead "Tangy"

We hold in our hands the harvest of what we have sown in Hope. Do we sow for Good? or for Evil?

Ded Dawg O'Doul

OOG = Dave Sullivan Sr; Indiana

Kanarak=VC999 Institutional Head
PC = Ded Dawg O'Doul. Inn Keeper
NPC = Huh! The Dumbest of the Ale Belly Ogres
17 Mar 2010 02:25 #4 by Valeria Dragonswrath (AGestl)
Replied by Valeria Dragonswrath (AGestl) on topic WANTED : Wolfgar's Mead Recipe
PM Will IG Morgan Grave he is the one that made it or facebook him under William Hendricks. Wolfgar (OOG Erik) won't get any messages sent via the internet, because his computer is down and he usually doesn't check his phone until after 9PM. I will make sure that if no one gets in contact with them that he posts over the weekend, because he can borrow my lap top.

It was something like honey, brown sugar, sprite, hawian punch/fruit punch, and that's all I can remember.

OOG Amanda J. Gestl
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.471 seconds