Alt Event People

26 Apr 2010 14:31 - 26 Apr 2010 14:44 #1 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Alt Event People was created by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
I didn't think this would fit anywhere else on the forums (not much of an announcement) but I had a question for those going to the alt event, particularly if you did not get to go last time or if you're someone who doesn't have a group to be with (strength in numbers and all)

I have a group from the last alt event that's continuing and we're accepting new members :D

We're sort of like a trades guild, we have a bit of everything and we're generally more favorable to the better deal. You could pretty much be anyone or anything, we had a rather ragtag group and we have no problems being more diverse this time around.

It was quite unorganized last time because it was last minute but things are a bit different now. However, being in the group does not mean you have to do what everyone else is doing, it just leaves the option open if it generally wouldn't be.

If you're interested, just send me a PM and we'll talk. I'm keeping the number a bit limited this time around so we'll see how things go.

--Oh, if you were in it last time and want to be again, let me know :P You get priority.

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 26 Apr 2010 14:44 by .
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.446 seconds