Deathwatch

• Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
04 Aug 2010 22:01 #1 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Deathwatch was created by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
This sounds pretty cool.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
  • Tiriel
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank Yous: 1
04 Aug 2010 22:40 #2 by Tiriel (Tiriel)
Replied by Tiriel (Tiriel) on topic Deathwatch
Yeah, about 9 months too late Paul.  Got a four man aprty ready already, with Joe B playin a Techmarine, Jeff playin a Red Scorpions Apothecary, Jason playing an Iron Hands Devastator, and me playing a Space Wolf Rune Priest.  Alex T has shown some interest too, but has not come up with a concept yet.

I am putting together custom figs for each player, I have the basics for the Rune Priest (rearing back with a big Force Hamma), the Techmarine (robed with servo arms and one of those huge Techmarine wrench/weapons), Apothecary (kneeling over a fallen bother, firing a plasma pistol), and Devastator (two poses, one kneeling, sniping with a lasrifle, and one running, providing suppresive fire with a heavy bolter), I just need to finish the details, then put glue to plastic.

It's supposed to be released at GenCon, so I have one of my many flunkies down there to pick a copy up for me.

T

Brother Tiriel Tellinghast
Valrkirin Urulokion, in service to Lord Blackthorne
Turin MacLeod (NPC)

Terry
07 Aug 2010 01:45 #3 by Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge)
Replied by Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge) on topic Deathwatch
Rogue Trader and Dark Heresy....

PURGE AND BURN

Warhammer 40K RPGing is nothing new, actually I used to have the original rpg game that warhammer was based on! Plus, I have RT and Dark Heresy, get them from your local Barnes and Noble....

OOC Name - Martin Bridge
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds