KR Fighter Practice- Berks County area Saturday August 9th!!

• JTinney
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Lad... Never hit if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting.... But if ye have to hit, never hit soft
  • Thank Yous: 537
05 Aug 2014 12:07 #1 by JTinney (Swordsaint)
Hi all...

With the huge response from our local game club in attending KR (we are looking to add another four to the four already going!), Leslie (Birgitta Drexel) and I will be hosting a gathering of Larpers to work on Larp fighting skills and how to safely duke it out KR style. The more folks know going in, the less chance of error, ye know?

The plan is to have folks gather around noon or so and work on proper fighting skills, go over tag skills and how they function in context of the game and to have a good time sparring/hanging out talking all things Knight Realms.

If you are interested and need directions, PM me and I will give the address. A possible Potluck lunch is planned (if I can get materials for fire-pit or a new grill).

Thanks for reading

Father Duncan MacKenzie

Templar-High Priest of Brazen
Chaplain, Bloodspirits Mercenary Company

Janos Beecham (alt)
Dragoon of No Importance

John Tinney
Safety Marshal/ EMT
  • JTinney
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Lad... Never hit if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting.... But if ye have to hit, never hit soft
08 Aug 2014 09:01 #2 by JTinney (Swordsaint)
Replied by JTinney (Swordsaint) on topic KR Fighter Practice- Berks County area Saturday August 9th!!
the one thing I forgot to include/ask is Experienced hands encouraged to come on over and jump in.

Fire-pit will be available for cooking!!

Father Duncan MacKenzie

Janos Beecham (alt)
Dragoon of No Importance

John Tinney
Safety Marshal/ EMT
The following user(s) said Thank You: Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933)
08 Aug 2014 15:55 #3 by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933)
Replied by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933) on topic KR Fighter Practice- Berks County area Saturday August 9th!!
What time are you starting man? I got two blades needing to get accustomed to them.

Donald MacFhionnlaigh
OOG: Sean Farquharson "Jarhead"
  • JTinney
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
08 Aug 2014 17:04 #4 by JTinney (Swordsaint)
Replied by JTinney (Swordsaint) on topic KR Fighter Practice- Berks County area Saturday August 9th!!
noon-1300 or so gather time. End time is when ya leave.

Father Duncan MacKenzie

Janos Beecham (alt)
Dragoon of No Importance

John Tinney
Safety Marshal/ EMT
08 Aug 2014 19:49 #5 by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
Replied by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl) on topic KR Fighter Practice- Berks County area Saturday August 9th!!
I won't be able to make it for this one, but a heads up, since I'm gonna be back in Lancaster for my friend's wedding October 11, I wanted to see if I could stop by after or on the 12th :P But that can be discussed later. Since I'll basically be half an hour away ;)

Thalia Stonebar Burdorn
Consul of Kaladonia
Warden of the Phocus
Ambassador to Calasvorin
Manager, Dragon's Claw Inn;

OOG: Abby Leib
  • JTinney
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
10 Aug 2014 08:45 #6 by JTinney (Swordsaint)
Next one will be sometime in Spetember a wekk or two before October game if possible. Otherwise the weekend following.

Father Duncan MacKenzie

Janos Beecham (alt)
Dragoon of No Importance

John Tinney
Safety Marshal/ EMT
10 Aug 2014 09:00 #7 by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
Replied by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta) on topic KR Fighter Practice- Berks County area Saturday August 9th!!
Cooking was done fire was later practice was taken people met each other great conversations. Some other game talk too. Longest distance traveled was Auntie May who made a very happy Melody.

Sean F. made the littlest Boffer for the littlest LARPer. Yep Mom and baby were here with Dad. T
That Boffer swings 3 cuteness.

I have lots of leftover chicken... I think for all week or for ADandD today. Lol.

Thanks to all who came.

It's really cool to get more peoples going.

Birgitta Drexel (Primary)
Commander of Training Baronial Militia
Blood Spirits (Cmd/Sgt)
Blue Dragoon

"Amateurs Practice Until They Get It Right; Professionals Practice Until They Can’t Get It Wrong"

Callisto Boyington (Alt)
Cav.

AKA Leslie McCormack
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.647 seconds