GUYS, I MADE A BOFFER HORSE

• Terzak
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Tell me, thief, do you know anything about MAGIC?
  • Thank Yous: 154
22 Aug 2014 22:34 - 19 Oct 2014 16:20 #1 by Terzak (TheArchMage)
GUYS, I MADE A BOFFER HORSE was created by Terzak (TheArchMage)
I'm sad I don't have pics, I wish I did but it's awesome. This got me thinking, what if we had a list for that? Sad, I can't finish it

Hoof Junkie
Heroic Profession for Bronie/Rickshaw Driver (did I mention it looked a bit like what MLP fans tell me is Twilight Sparkle?)
*Be referred to as a "Mountie" at least once every month **Be considered the personal horse expert of 10 people

Tier 1

Speed of the Stallion
Skill: Continous, Proficiency

Every time a Hoof Junkie calls Trample it is allowed to use a free use of Windwalker. +5 Damage

Tier 2
Ow, My Face
Skill: Periodic

Every horse physrep under your control can be ridden for a free use of Climb.

Choose one of the following

Tier 3

Buck
For each horse physrep you possess you can attack one opponent for 50 damage, a throw thirty feet, and a 20 second stun.

Love and Tolerate
Activate when an insult is called on you. So long as you do not take action against the enemy or any of their allies you may ignore any mental effects attempted on your character from this group of antagonists.

Tier 4 (you may only choose one)

Pinkie Pie Cannon: ranged attack, superior
When the skill is called, the user with a horse physrep can fire a blast equal to power of pinkie pies party cannon to blast enemies in a ninety degree 5 foot arc dealing 200 direct body and even if the attack is defended against, the target(s) still takes a 30 second blind from the confetti.

Pinkie Warp: Superior movement skill
The one who calls the skill can summon the mysterious power of pinkie pies teleportation ability and can transfer themselves and one other person of their choosing to any place they have been before in the world and back. In order to bring someone they must make a Pinkie promise to never share or even think about what they have seen while teleporting. Note: anyone who breaks a pinkie promise dies and must return through the phocus. No exceptions.

Tier 5 (Because Pinkie Pie) You may choose one:

4th Wall Break (alternatively Hunch)
Skill: Monthly, Mental, Game Breaking
Once per game you may take one piece of out of game information and allow your character to have this knowledge with no explanation needed other than it being "a hunch"

Smile Smile Smile
Skill: Periodic, Ranged
Player announces a Pinky Attack and proceeds to make a funny face and pose or alternative amusing act. Everyone who hears the initial call and all those who see the act after the initial call are thown into an uncontrollable laughing fit and are unable to take ANY action so long as the Pinky Attack is still going on.

By my hand,
Professor Terzak Winstonshire

OOG: Will Harrington
Last edit: 19 Oct 2014 16:20 by Terzak (TheArchMage).
  • Andy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 157
22 Aug 2014 23:58 #2 by Andy (Andy)
Replied by Andy (Andy) on topic GUYS, I MADE A BOFFER HORSE
Pics of boffer horse or didnt happen

-Sir Hurgar
Knight of Pendarvin

-Andy
Rules Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eden Heimdell (amalthea), Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena)
  • Burkhart Jarlson
  • A precious object without the strength to protect it is easily taken. Strength without something to protect is easily wasted.
  • Thank Yous: 107
23 Aug 2014 01:20 #3 by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma)
Replied by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma) on topic GUYS, I MADE A BOFFER HORSE
Tier 3
Choose between one of the following:

Buck
For each horse physrep you possess you can attack one opponent for 50 damage, a throw thirty feet, and a 20 second stun.

Love and Tolerate
Activate when an insult is called on you. So long as you do not take action against the enemy or any of their allies you may ignore any mental effects attempted on your character from this group of antagonists.

_________________________________________________________________________________
OOG: Josh Leib

Main:
Burkhart Jarlson
Son of the Heargen Clan
Blood of the Dragoons
Shaman of the North

Alt:
Fen the Fun Faun
Musical Satyr
Available for Bars, Parties, Shows, and Personal Concerts
Accepts Gold, Gems, Ale, and kisses from beautiful women (just don't tell my wife)
23 Aug 2014 05:49 #4 by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
Replied by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta) on topic GUYS, I MADE A BOFFER HORSE
Lol
Equine specializations dressage, reining, jumping, cross country and rustling.

Basic skills: ground handling, ground training, round pen, grooming, riding.
Advanced skills: rider training, veterinarian, advanced riding, combat expertise.

Birgitta Drexel (Primary)
Commander of Training Baronial Militia
Blood Spirits (Cmd/Sgt)
Blue Dragoon

"Amateurs Practice Until They Get It Right; Professionals Practice Until They Can’t Get It Wrong"

Callisto Boyington (Alt)
Cav.

AKA Leslie McCormack
  • Chesta
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 134
23 Aug 2014 11:36 #5 by Chesta (Kevin)
Replied by Chesta (Kevin) on topic GUYS, I MADE A BOFFER HORSE
Tier 4 (you may only choose one)

Pinkie pie cannon: ranged attack, superior
When the skill is called, the user with a horse physrep can fire a blast equal to power of pinkie pies party cannon to blast enemies in a ninety degree 5 foot arc dealing 200 direct body and even if the attack is defended against, the target(s) still takes a 30 second blind from the confetti.

Pinkie warp: Superior movement skill
The one who calls the skill can summon the mysterious power of pinkie pies teleportation ability and can transfer themselves and one other person of their choosing to any place they have been before in the world and back. In order to bring someone they must make a Pinkie promise to never share or even think about what they have seen while teleporting. Note: anyone who breaks a pinkie promise dies and must return through the phocus. No exceptions.

Chesta Hartwick MazoKisei
  • Burkhart Jarlson
  • A precious object without the strength to protect it is easily taken. Strength without something to protect is easily wasted.
  • Thank Yous: 107
25 Aug 2014 23:11 #6 by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma)
Replied by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma) on topic GUYS, I MADE A BOFFER HORSE
Tier 5 (Because Pinkie Pie) You may choose one:

4th Wall Break (alternatively Hunch)
Skill: Monthly, Mental, Game Breaking
Once per game you may take one piece of out of game information and allow your character to have this knowledge with no explanation needed other than it being "a hunch"

Smile Smile Smile
Skill: Periodic, Ranged
Player announces a Pinky Attack and proceeds to make a funny face and pose or alternative amusing act. Everyone who hears the initial call and all those who see the act after the initial call are thown into an uncontrollable laughing fit and are unable to take ANY action so long as the Pinky Attack is still going on.

_________________________________________________________________________________
OOG: Josh Leib

Main:
Burkhart Jarlson
Son of the Heargen Clan
Blood of the Dragoons
Shaman of the North

Alt:
Fen the Fun Faun
Musical Satyr
Available for Bars, Parties, Shows, and Personal Concerts
Accepts Gold, Gems, Ale, and kisses from beautiful women (just don't tell my wife)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.478 seconds