Knight Realms Stories

• Terzak
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Tell me, thief, do you know anything about MAGIC?
  • Thank Yous: 154
24 Aug 2015 19:31 #1 by Terzak (TheArchMage)
Knight Realms Stories was created by Terzak (TheArchMage)
Hi guys!

This might sound a little weird, but I want to hear some stories from you about Knight Realms. Since IC, I don't really have a reason to do this, I figured I asked here. I'm willing to tell a few of them too, if you guys are interested.

Thanks,

Will

By my hand,
Professor Terzak Winstonshire

OOG: Will Harrington
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
09 Sep 2015 14:28 #2 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Knight Realms Stories
Would you like to start us off and get the ball rolling?

• Terzak
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Tell me, thief, do you know anything about MAGIC?
  • Thank Yous: 154
18 Sep 2015 09:15 #3 by Terzak (TheArchMage)
Replied by Terzak (TheArchMage) on topic Knight Realms Stories
I'll do just that. I haven't experienced as much, but I do have a few stories.

My first event, two years ago in July, was honestly the most challenging event I'd ever been to. Recently, I got a boffer staff and had the skill in game for it, but did not bring it with me (to this day, I don't know why.) This left me with 50 spackets and a boffer hand. But it gets worse, this event, in order to use Elemental magic, you needed to have a Gem of that element (All I had was the Fire Sphere, 10 mana and Fire Strike anyway.) I had a friend of mine who was a Cavalier, but was 13 and unable to do combat at the time. As you might guess...combat was not easy.

So essentially, I was doing the 'New Player Dance' by running from monsters and occasionally hitting them. Eventually, the hand received a weapon card and I was able to hurl Fire Strikes, but I spent that first night going through the most chaotic stuff I'd ever seen. Weirdly enough, only lost my 4 body during main mod.

That day....that was the day I decided to keep coming back.

By my hand,
Professor Terzak Winstonshire

OOG: Will Harrington
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
18 Sep 2015 10:02 #4 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Knight Realms Stories
Your first event was my third. Honestly, I don't remember much from back then, but that bit about elemental magic and the gem does sound interesting. You had a fire gem, then, I assume?

Like I said, my first event was in May of that year and, thanks to Judge, who was the storyteller for that month, there were so many things going on and I didn't understand any of it. However, during that event, I had probably my most heroic moment to date.

There was a young girl on the ground with either broken or missing limbs and the baddie comes stomping over with a humongous axe, threatening to cut her head off.

"Don't you dare!" shouts a younger Nalick, running in between the girl and the baddie.

Down comes the axe and Nalick follows suit before having his body thrown against a nearby wall.

Some things never change.

• Amilia Tolunda
  • Artist, Writer, Gamer
  • Thank Yous: 97
18 Sep 2015 22:18 #5 by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi)
Replied by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi) on topic Knight Realms Stories
Lets see...one of my favorites has to be a few games in when Aimee and Creepy got in a massive fight/flirt off thanks to the help of an invisible alchemist whispering in their ears. Creepy is an OOG friend of mine, so we already had a good synchronization going into that.

I'd have to say another memorable time was going on my first tower mod with my healer Amilia, and when all the scrolls were retrieved (2) by the various Romani players, they yelled retreat, and everyone stayed to fight...except the Romani who all ran to safety (and to see what kind of loot was in those scrolls!).

And singing at feast was a highlight, even though I was [expletive] terrified, and will be the next time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amilia Tolunda - Romani - Healer
Aimee "Whisper" Whisperleaf - Dryad - Druid - Bard
Maive Lusterwryn - Londwyn - Alchemist

OOG: Julie Anne B
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Cael Tanwyn (CaelTanwyn)
19 Sep 2015 22:23 #6 by Jonathan Medina (JackThorn2)
Replied by Jonathan Medina (JackThorn2) on topic Knight Realms Stories
In "Week in the Life of... 2014", before I was ever the Londwinan Jack Thorn, I was a Kormyrian Ronin named Tozama, and I had my friend with me, Kron Brastoff. And we'd just arrived on Saturday morning, right when all the NPC's started their morning attacks. We walked over to Ostcliff, and saw only two goblins. We thought: "we can take out one each easily". Or so we thought. We were about 30 feet away when 7 more goblins, plus one direwolf, came out from behind the bloody stump.

That's when we ran.

IG: (Londwyn) Jack Thorn
OOG: Jonathan Medina
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Kreylin Ulvar (kreylinulvar1)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.511 seconds