Ziva aka Squish. Tri Collie sister to Melody comes home today.

11 Dec 2015 09:24 #1 by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
Ziva aka Squish. Tri Collie sister to Melody comes home today. was created by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
She's been a show dog earned her championship gave birth to some gorgeous pups but war dog she's not. Thus quiet retiring lady is a cuddle bug therefore she is called Squish. Squish needs to learn the standard obedience commands not associated with showing and realize she's a special girl to those on her home.

I ask for anyone who visits to take special care with her as she learns about the world we live in with is very different than the one she knows.

I'm plscing this here so folks know if mid chat scene conversation over the next few weeks and I drop everything and say got to X Squish or Ziva you will understand.

It took a lot to make Mel the dog she is and itsand she was a puppy to start...but I know... You can teach an old dog new tricks.

Birgitta Drexel (Primary)
Commander of Training Baronial Militia
Blood Spirits (Cmd/Sgt)
Blue Dragoon

"Amateurs Practice Until They Get It Right; Professionals Practice Until They Can’t Get It Wrong"

Callisto Boyington (Alt)
Cav.

AKA Leslie McCormack
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Belketra Folles (pleasantexample)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds