Cats that need a forever home!!

27 Feb 2016 14:46 #1 by Evangeline Sparrows (Bridget.gibson220)
Cats that need a forever home!! was created by Evangeline Sparrows (Bridget.gibson220)
Hello All,
As some of you may know I was left my childhood pets after my mom passed away last year. It has been fun having my pets back, but as all you pet owners know, having a pet can be expensive. It gets three times more expensive when you have three. They deserve a home where their caregiver can afford to take them to the vet whenever they are sick, or to be able to buy them all the treats they deserve. So I have made the very hard decision to put them up for adoption. I'm asking all of you because I trust that my fellow LARPers will want to give them the home they deserve as much as I do.
They are 9 years old, up to date on all there shots and otherwise very happy and healthy. They don't like going outside but really like laying in the sun by the window. They are good with children, and once they acclimate to there environment are very friendly. The little black cat, his name is Chichiolino, likes chicken. He use to eat a lot of it when he was a kitten, hence the name. It means little chubby one in Italian. He really likes squeezing into boxes, hiding in closets, and watching the leaves fall from the trees in Autumn. He likes to be alone with just one person, but doesn't mind big families.
Amelia, is light gray with tiger stripes she likes climbing and jumping as far as she can almost like she is flying, which is why she is called Amelia after Amelia Earhart. She doesn't like climbing up drapes or furniture, she prefers stairs and being up high. If you let her she will hangout on your shoulder or by your head when you are sleeping. She really likes to cuddle and have her belly rubbed. She also likes to wake her caregiver up early so if you need an alarm clock she is your girl. They are both sweet, affectionate and loving. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Evangeline Sparrows
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(OOG: Bridget Guice)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.529 seconds